Ratings for Dr. Bassam Soufan

Dr. Soufan is a great doctor. appointments are easy to get. He always has taken the time to listen to my concerns, weather regarding myself or my children and ALWAYS is very thorough. His nurses are the best and even Doreen at the front desk is very nice. I recommend anyone to have him be their doctor or family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Took my daughter to immediate care and he was the doctor of record. I liked him so much I considered switching to him as our primary doctor. Direct and knowledgeable, but sweet and kinda funny too. Thumbs up.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Dr Soufan is my family doctor. I have had several pleasant experiences with Dr Soufan and his clinic staff. He and his staff are very knowledgeable, experienced and helpful. I would recommend Dr Soufan to my friends and to people who I care for.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Dr. Soufan Has been my doctor for over 15 years. He is a very caring and thoughtful person He is the best I have ever had.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010

Dr. Bassam Soufan's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1978)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal