Ratings for Dr. William G. Applegarth

Dr Bill treats me for psorasis. It has been under control after we tried different biologics. I am on enbrel now. I am satisfied with my care and everyone there.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr. William G. Applegarth's response
Thank you! We are so glad that we have been able to help you get relief!

Submitted November 28, 2017

I bring my boys in to see nurse practitioner Erin. Get in right away, not a long wait.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Can't recommend this practice enough! I see Tom Sandin the physicians assistant at present but I have seen all the doctors. Understanding, friendly and knowledgable staff.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr. William G. Applegarth's response
Thank you! Thomas Sandin, P.A.-C has been with us 17 years and is a great asset to our practice.

Submitted November 28, 2017

Can I say that I just l love Bill Applegarth? My psoriasis was out of control but since I have been going to him, it is much better. We finally found the right combo.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Tom is a cool dude. I have to see him every month for my acne. It's finally clearing with acututane.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

I now see Erin the nurse practitioner at the Laporte office, previously have seen the doctor himself. I am very happy with them and the staff. Ladies up at the front are always friendly. I have Medicare and only have to pay what medicare says.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. William G. Applegarth's response
Thank you! We will be sure to pass the word on. Stacey and Misty are great employees!

Submitted November 28, 2017

Money first and patient care second. Very rude staff as well!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Have been taking my children here for years for various reason such as warts, acne and impetigo. Kids!!! I have always been happy with visits.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

If I could give 0 stars I would. Long wait, rude secretaries, never actually seen a Dr just the assistants. Billing to our insurance didn't go thru and we were never notified until by they're lawyer which at that point was a $600 bill. Called our insurance about it and the office never billed our insurance. Now the insurance has paid the bill and we still have to pay they're lawyer fees when all they had to do was notify us and make one call to the insurance company. To top it off 3 of my coworkers had the same problem. Trust the reviews...there is a reason theyre bad

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Extremely dissatisfied. Went for a small growth in ear. 1st appointment freezing treatment and told to come back 2 weeks make sure all healed. Growth still there when retuned this time Np says may take more then 1 treatment come back again tor follow up. When I see 300 something dollars later (insurance and my 132.00 copau)) no improvement decide not to waste anymore money. Call to complain when I receive bill and all I am offered is another appointment from the lay who answers phone with the explanation "I'm just a receptionist ". As stated above 2 bills and then collection. Would not take off $10 collection fee. Nasty lady in billing.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Dr. William G. Applegarth's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

• BCBS Illinois