Ratings for Dr. Barry M. Littlejohn

I've been seeing this doctor for about seven years now. I felt very comfortable with him and his nurse in-house was excellent. He is also going to be delivering my first grandchild this month. Thank you !!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr Littlejohn is a great physician. He listens to my concerns and answers my questions thoroughly. I have been going to him for 3 years. It is one of my best decisions ever to come to him. My best friend switched to him and feels the same way. The an you Dr. Littlejohn!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I started seeing him for infertility after struggling for many years. After a few months of treatments I am finally pregnant. Can't believe I paid all that money for infertility specialist! Great dr and staff. Very caring

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Excellent doctor. He did my hysterectomy for cancer. So far I am cancer-free.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I am from Anthem. My friends are so happy that I referred Dr Littlejohn to them. I saw him for my 3 children. Things could not have been better. I am so grateful as is my husband

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

I am so happy that I chose dr Littlejohn as my doctor. He delivered my second baby. He listened to me when I had questions and spent time to answer all of them. His office was always available when I called. Jamie is great. I recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

Very professional. He delivered my baby. Awesome doctor

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

GREAT CARE! THANK YOU DR LITTLEJOHN AND JAMIE. MY HUSBAND AND I WERE ALSO PLEASED WITH ARROWHEAD HOSPITALS NURSING STAFF, IT MEANT SO MUCH TO US,

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I appreciated Dr Littlejohn's bedside manner during my recent hospitalization for surgery. I am glad he was on call the weekend I came through the ER. I have since transferred my car to his office. Thank you again for great care.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Very personable treatment..... Never felt rushed through appointment. I recieved Very good care delivering my son thanks to Dr Littlejohn and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Barry M. Littlejohn's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glendale, AZ