Ratings for Dr. Alex Donskoy

Do yourself a favor - find yourself a real Doctor!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Best doctor, very knowledgeable and helpful. His assistant Nora always extremely helpful and kind as well.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Dr. Alex Donsky one more time showed his careless to the patients and big care about using my health card for claiming the visit. He always set up an appointments without any reason. Today when I came in to his office I asked him what's the reason, he said ' do you have any complains about your health?' Excuse me! Really! He initiated an appointment just to ask if I have any complains! What a waist of time! I'm done with this unprofessional Doctor. I paid a taxes to cover my health services, and I don't want if people like him will abuse our health system by taking an advantages from his patients.

Submitted May 10, 2017

Receptionist Lena is unprofessional and very rude .

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

RECEPTIONIST VERY RUDE. WOULD NOT HELP AT ALL. I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW THEY ARE STILL OPEN OR WHY SHES NOT FIRED!! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Had to get pre employment medical done and Dr. Donskoy was very helpful working woth a short deadline. His assistant Nora was extremely helpful and kind as well.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Been a patient for 10+ years. He's demanding and tough but has your best interest in mind. He's exactly what a family doctor should be.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

During about 10 years he is my doctor and I happy to be his patient. Never wait more than 5-10 minutes, very friendly, knowledge is in our hands too. If you know what you want he is ready to sent you to this specialist.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

Not very helpful at all....he is not very good doctor in my opinion. Does not care about poatients.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

His receptionist is rude as hell. Not sure if he cares about treating his patients or just making more and more money, he billed me $1600 for a medical report he wrote for my lawyer.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011