Ratings for Dr. Alex Donskoy

If you need a family doctor who will gladly refer you to specialists- come to Donskoy. Anything else- he is useless. I was his patient 20 years ago and run away. I see, during all these years nothing changed.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

The terrible bad attitude to clients , dishonesty and unprofessional - if you would like to be a chronic sick - you are welcome, if you would like die young _ you are really welcome . Reception lady Eleanor uneducated and uncultured .

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Time to leave the office... caused many problems to patients. Real serious Problems! Shame on you, dr Donskoy!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

The staff is rude and incompetent, absolutely unappropriated to medical environment, but rather to veggie store. doctor is just ok, nothing much to expect from him if you have serious questions.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

RECEPTIONIST are RUDE! Do not want to help. Dr. Donskoy is a nice person, I like him, However he has sent us to see OTHER doctors all the time, so it wastes our time . He quickly looks over things, he quickly "looks" at your problem then sends you to someone ELSE to see what it is- waste of time.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Do yourself a favor - find yourself a real Doctor!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Best doctor, very knowledgeable and helpful. His assistant Nora always extremely helpful and kind as well.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Dr. Alex Donsky one more time showed his careless to the patients and big care about using my health card for claiming the visit. He always set up an appointments without any reason. Today when I came in to his office I asked him what's the reason, he said ' do you have any complains about your health?' Excuse me! Really! He initiated an appointment just to ask if I have any complains! What a waist of time! I'm done with this unprofessional Doctor. I paid a taxes to cover my health services, and I don't want if people like him will abuse our health system by taking an advantages from his patients.

Submitted May 10, 2017

Receptionist Lena is unprofessional and very rude .

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

RECEPTIONIST VERY RUDE. WOULD NOT HELP AT ALL. I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW THEY ARE STILL OPEN OR WHY SHES NOT FIRED!! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016