Ratings for Dr. Gregory A. Wiener

This doctor did awful work I was in pain since the implants went in I never experienced pain like it until surgery. I also went for ex plant and complained about his work after surgery I woke up with the worse blood lip I actually had a wound on my lip it was huge I actually have pictures. My family who came to pick me up couldn't believe my faced looked the way it did considering what I looked like before surgery. I would never recommend this person also it was hot outside numerous times and it was just as hot in their office.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Very good specialist - highly recommended by me and my patients too

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Whether you are considering enhancing your image or eliminating the effects of aging, cosmetic surgery can enrich and rejuvenate your appearence, allowing you to feel more beautiful and self-confident. Dr. Wiener and his staff are dedicated to obtaining the finest results possible in aesthetic surgery, as well as providing the best in personalized individual care

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

I had my breast augmentation done on October 3rd, 2013 and after just one week, I'm feeling fabulous and beyond thrilled with the results. The procedure for me seemed so much more simple then what I expected, I was up and moving around the next day without issue, I still took it easy, but was shocked at how much of a breeze the recovery was/is. Dr. Weiner/ Karolyn and his whole staff have been amazing to me. I'm so happy I have gotten this done and recommend anyone/everyone considering having it done to go to him, he is FABULOUS and does fantastic work!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Love Dr. Wiener and his staff. My procedure took 20 years off. Highly recommend for facelift.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Love Dr. Wiener and his staff. My appearance is definitely improved and I love the way I look again.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Dr. Gregory A. Wiener's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal