Ratings for Dr. James E. Jupa

Terrible experience! Mrsa recieved improper antibiotic due to lack of testing. Infection progressed to toxic levels and was told to see a myriad of specialist without recommendation, cause or explanation. Seems he is practicing medicine as a "hobby" and has checked out. Staff is rude ans completely unprofessional. For infectious diseases, sterility does not seem to be a priority.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Jupa for 20+ years and have always found him to be one of the best doctors I have ever ecountered. I am very pleased with he and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

I am surprised there has been no comment on this doc. he is by far the best doc I have seen and if I didnt have to move, I would have kept him as my doc. he is friendly, takes time to answer questions, explores alternative ways to fix your problem if there isnt an obvious fix and is an overall decent funny doc. but thats not all, he is very knowledgeable. I had a skin condition and i went to many docs in the northern suburbs area but none of them could help me (some were outright dismissive and told me to suck it up as a genetic problem) but doc Jupa rightly identified the problem after doing a couple of tests and now my life has been better because of him. And I gratefully thank him for it.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

Dr. James E. Jupa's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1967)

Assurant