Ratings for Dr. Colin Bowerman

He has always been very professional and done excellent work. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Doesn’t know how to read x-ray... Never on time... My root canal I have to go to specialist to find out there weren’t need for crown to be take off and my root was cut too short.... worst experience ever!!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Best dentist ever Gentle reassuring calm funny great staff always warm and freindly nice bright clean office

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Dr. Bowerman is a wonderful dentist. I am extremely afraid of dentists and needles. He and his staff never once made me feel my fear was stupid. He was excellent with my son who was also extremely afraid of dentists due to a prior dentist.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Colin Bowerman when I moved to the city...he has been nothing but a wonderful, caring person, nevertheless a good dentist. He is very careful, courtesy and did good work in my opinion. Good job.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

I saw Dr.Bowerman as a child and throughout growing up... I had very severe bruxism and I wore down my baby teeth to the gums. Before this happened he told my parents it was a good thing because I wouldn't get any cavities. Bruxism does damage to MORE than just the teeth. I had migraines all the time as a child. When I got my permanent teeth they were quickly destroyed.. he never even suggested to my family to take evasive action. My once perfect beautiful naturally straight teeth are ruined because of doctor bowerman

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

this guy is cool; he has tvs in his office and he was on the pro dentistry circuit for 15 years. he is the best dentist so all you other dentists FORGET ABOUT IT!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

I would recommend Dr. Bowermann.My whole family goes to him now and I have gotten some of my friends and their families to go to his office also.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2007

Very accommodating in unusual circumstances. Trys very hard to make it work. Als vry good staff and assistants

flag | Submitted May 19, 2007

Dr. Bowerman was the worst dentist ever! I almost lost all of my teeth on the top due to him not reading some x-rays! Luckly I switched dentist that found the problem quick enough that I did not lose any of my teeth. I went in for extensive surgery and bone replacement which was expensive and very painful due to Dr. Bowerman's mistake of not reading many years of x-rays! I would strongly tell others not to ever go see him!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2007