Ratings for Dr. Renee Y. Hill

Dr. Hill is the best! She is available 24/7 and even called me while she was on vacation! She is the first person who didn't think that I was a lost cause. If the first thing doesn't work, she keeps trying. She is very intelligent and we are so blessed to have her here in CA. She is difficult to schedule an appointment with but if you are having a crisis, she is right there. Remember she deals with people who have many different problems and those that don't think they are receiving enough attention, probably have that problem. She is the best in the Monterey Bay Area hands down.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Having suffered through a long line of horrible doctors, Dr. Hill was my champion. She literally saved my life on more than one occasion. Yes, you have to wait to see her, but doesn't her large patient load attest to her success? As to William, some people may be put off by what seems to be a cold demeanor, but once you get to know William, you will find him warm and friendly. As far as sharing information, that is poppycock! I've been a patient for over 20 years, and Dr. Hill was a consummate professional. Medical cocktails? She uses cutting edge theories of psychiatry/medications that other doctors do not understand. Her speaking engagements at conferences in both the US and Europe are a testament to her credentials.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Very shady operation, should have left long time ago. Can't seem to get "copy of medical records"! Called twice and talked to "William" (dr.'s husband???) Basically just being avoided!! These are people with some major problems, they don't don't care, I just want my freak'in records!!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

Doctor, however you can't PLEASE everyone. Best Dr. ever!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

This doctor was hard to schedule a appoinment. Her husband who answers the phone acts like we are bothering him. Very unperfessional

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010

Renee Y. Hill is not a good doctor. She broke confidentiality by telling me that someone I knew was a patient of hers and going into great detail about her diagnosis and problems. Also, she changed my medications every other week and every other doctor I've talked to since then has said "I know her cocktail" and rolled their eyes. Her secretary was very unprofessional and gives hugs and kisses on the cheek. Dr. Hill recently left Indiana for California.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009