Ratings for Dr. Maureen Collison

This doctor is aweful. She claimed by daughter was so sick, too sick to go to school, but not too sick to be in the hospital. And she is loose with her lips, really insulted our family. Horrible person. Really horrible experience that still haunts our family.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

A physician with the health and well being of children in her heart. She will listen to your concerns as a parent and is never patronizing. When others may be willing to pass you off, when you have a child with a chronic illness, she is always considering your knowledge as the parent. Respect and courtesy of both parent and child are evident in her behaviors and actions. She will address all concerns with honesty. You can leave knowing that if problems or concerns continue you can contact her again without hesitation.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Incredible pediatrician. Very knowledgable and VERY thorough.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Collison is not only a fantastic Doctor, but a fantastic person as well. She will listen to your concerns and take them seriously, not telling you what she thinks is right just because she's the one with the education. I was able to see her until I was 18 then no longer could as she was a paediatrician, and I heard she retired but I hope she knows how much she helped me! No other doctor will listen to me the way she did. Doctors are very seldom to give you anti anxiety meds as they think you will abuse them, but she trusted me and wrote me the prescription and always made sure to follow up with me to make sure I was using them properly but didn't give me a hard time if I requested more. Very easy going woman, hope she is doing well. Kelsey Neillings

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr Collison helped me through my Bulimia and was a huge reason for my recovery and self acceptance. She asked the tough questions and didn't let me off easy when I needed to be challenged. I felt taken care of and supported. She is the BEST Doctor I have ever seen!!! I wish I could continue to see her as an adult!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

In the beginning my younger sisters saw her...then my OB/GYN wanted my son to see her and recommended her for him. My OB/GYN wanted the best for my son as he was born a Achondroplasia Dwarf and he does have some problems. She sent us to the best doctor. And even though 2013 was such a hard time in our sons life and I even asked her straight one time "What if he dies?" She was there and calmed our fears and said they would do everything for him. He was in and out of hospital and every time we were admitted in all of a sudden she would walk in the room talking to us. Always there the next morning for our son. She is truly amazing and I highly recommend her for your children. Even though she is quite busy and has so many patients she still remembers you and always talks with you about your concerns. One thing I will always remember is when we showed her that our son was finally walking at 2 years old. Her hands just clapped together and that smile on her face. She was so proud of him! She is the best and I am forever thankful for my OB/GYN sending us to her!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

This was my childhood doctor. I was diagnosed with anorexia (correct diagnosis) and was followed by her until I was about 20 years old. I have absolutely no complaints. Anything I needed she was there. (Referrals, blood, diagnostic testing etc) I would recommend her!!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

My daughters have PDD. I love the way Dr. Collison appreciates their strengths and gives me a side glance with a smile at little things that are said. She not only listens to us verbally but hears our hearts. She is the most wonderful doctor and Michelle her receptionist is professional and accommodating. Dr. Collison will retire soon and it will be a huge loss to me, but I wish her many healthy, happy years .. she has earned it!!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

My stepchildren have been going to Dr. Collison for 6 years - she is very direct and I love that - she tells it like it is and that is what I was looking for. I can't say enough good things about her - if you are looking for an amazing Dr. your search has ended!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Dr. Collison saved me from my dark, anorexic days. She was a great doctor, right to the point and cares very much about her patients. I hope others see the same qualities in her that I once did. Thank you Dr. Collison!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2012