You may also like

Rate Dr. David Buchanan

Dr. David Buchanan's Ratings

Dr. Buchanan was my dentist when I was in elementary and I now travel from the city so he be my daughter's as well. The staff and clinic are great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2864179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Been going for years and highly recommend to all family, co-workers and friends. Best dentist ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Been going to him for 32 years now...won't have it any other way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2671906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

I love it here and they take great care of me :) That is all a patient ever wants! Thanks to all of you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1775130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

Dr. Buchanan has been my (and four generations of my family) dentist for 30 years. I always found him to be kind and knowledgeable. However, of the four generations of family members only two people continue to see him. I have joined the majority and found another dentist also. Dr. Buchanan is a great dentist however is office manager/wife is not good for business. I heard stories over the years of others encounters with Mrs. Buchanan, but didn't get to experience it first hand until recently. She is extremely rude, unethical and unprofessional. Dr. Buchanan is great, but not great enough to out weight the unprofessional, unethical and rude office manager/wife.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1775129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Buchanan for 15 years! He is a great dentist and can make does a wonderful job of making patients feel comfortable! I had a fear of dentists after seeing a horrible dentist as a young child, however, Dr. Buchanan has helped me overcome my fears! Not many people enjoy going to the dentist, but it's a necessary evil and he certainly makes it tolerable! He is very kind and knowledgeable! Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1775128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Buchanan for many years. I am a nervous patient and he takes the time to make sure I'm comfortable. His hygienists Sonya and Diana are gentle and keep me distracted. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1775127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

I have been going to him since I was about 3 and now that I have grown and moved, I travel back to see him because he is that good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1775126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1775125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Dr Buchanan has been my dentist since I was 7 years old (25 years). He has been great. I am one of the few people i know that loves to go to the dentist. It is pain free and everyone who works there is awesome. Took a while to get used to the attitude of the new office manager but change is always hard to get used to. I now do not have a dental plan and sometiems find it difficult to come up with the money but he is understanding and will book me in and send me the bill.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1775124].votes_count ]]