Ratings for Dr. Glen A. Weisgerber

I don't expect miracles when lifestyle changes are not done as advised by the doctor. He is very conscious of that fact and still does what he can to inspire to change lifestyles and treats what he can for me, but he is no mind reader and coming with a prepared list of issues, pains, aches, prescription refill reminders, etc., is necessary for the doctor to have something with which to apply his skills. The doctor did what he could for my father with cancer and worked with us to make his passing as easy for dad as I think could have possibly been done considering his conditions. Thanks doc.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

I have been going to this dr. For almost 2 years now,and have recieved excellent care,he and his staff go above and beyond to accomodate my needs, he has done everything from school physicals for my children to referrals for treatment that go beyond what he is able to do,never have I felt more at home, very personable and sincere. I had looked many places to find healthcare that was not managed by many physicians, I wanted a personal physician,that I vould interact with,instead of having to go through a different Physician in training every time I needed care,Dr. Weisgerber is punctual and consistent, I feel as if I am getting the attention to my health concerns thatI need and the satisfaction that I am in the hands of a skilled professional,

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

I and my family have been seeing this doctor for 25 years. He refused to see my son, who is covered under my insurance plan. This doctor's reason was that he didn't have 10 years worth of medical records. My son is 6. I explained that, and this doctor still refused to see him. This doctor lost our entire family's business because he wouldn't do a school physical on my son.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

This doctor was not available to visit my MIL at a nursing home when she was suffering from a blood infection. He is personable but seems genuinely uninterested in extending the life of the elderly.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

Dr. Glen A. Weisgerber's Credentials

• Univ Of Saskatchewan, Coll Of Med, Saskatoon, Sask, Canada (Grad. 1977)