Ratings for Dr. John L. Elzie

This office is horrible. They have a ton of staff and you can never get someone live. You have to call leave a message and hope you are there when they call you back with can be hours, while your child is sick. We were unsatisfied with the service that Dr. Elzie gave our child. But after we left we found Dr. Dalrymple and we couldn't be happier because that office is everything Elzie's is not!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I am a grandmother who went for a checkup with my 4 year old twin grandsons. I have never known a doctor who would sit for over an hour going over everything about their little patients! I wish Dr. Elzie had been around when my boys were young! He is amazing!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. Elzie is a fabulous pediatrician. He has great nurses. The office staff are the problem when dealing with this practice. The office staff is often rude and are difficult to work with.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Ditto for the previous reviews. An extremely conscientious doctor who understands the concerns of not only the patients, but also the parents.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

Everyone should be so lucky as to have a pediatrician like Dr. Elzie. The previous review sums it up. Very kind. Very generous. He is a far superior from the rest of the pediatricans in Tallahassee.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2007

Extraordinary pediatrian! I have never met a pediatrian with such a gentle and supportive demeanor and such a wealth of information and expertise. I cannot say enough about him and his entire office. He truly CARES for my son, as a patient and a person. He respects all my questions and decisions and when I wonder about a choice or treatment plan he will help me understand his recommendations and even provide me with research and additional sources--then allow me the time to consider our choices--he is respectful, kind and incredibly GENEROUS with his TIME. I have never felt rushed, or uneasy about the amount of time his stays with us...he stays until all questions are answered thoroughly. He doesn't miss a beat during exams...careful to consider the feelings and comfort of my son...but also very thorough. Again, extraordinary!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2006

Dr. John L. Elzie's Credentials

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1998)

Healthnet