Ratings for Dr. Alaa Awadalla

Excellent care received from Dr A. He save my life. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

While I truly like dr A, his staff and how the clinic is run in general is horrible to the point it’s not worth going to. Our baby died and the staff were moronic when it came to what happened. Sensitivity training should be a major requirement to work there. Asking me on the phone why my baby died and why we had to make difficult decisions was beyond disgusting. Receiving phone calls after he died for appts and letters in the mail was a continuous stab to my heart. Terrible staff. Wait times and trying to get in or get help was a nightmare. Not all pregnancies go well and when they don’t this is the last clinic I’d recommend. It’s unfortunate that Dr Awadalla is attached to it.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I went to see a resident for a consult, but he brought in Dr. Awadalla. When Awadalla shook my hand he did not let it go; this was very comfortable and I felt it to be a power move. He would not let me say no to a medication he was pushing on me. I felt like he wasn't listening to me and chuckled when I said I was uncomfortable with a procedure.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Excellent, knowledgeable doctor. I feel fortunate to have had him to do my surgery.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Very Good Doctor.. its just he is petty busy .. so wait times are long.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Went through him for a hysterectomy at a young age. He took my concerns seriously, and was very helpful in my decision making process. The surgery went well, and I've healed up great! He and his surgical team were wonderful to me! I like that he has a bit of a sense of humor, too. Takes some of the tension out of a bit of a scary decision and situation for me. 100% would recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Dr Awadalla is amazing. I dislike how I need to see a nurse every time before my appointment and then the dr. They both ask the exact same questions. Waiting times are atrocious. I dislike every appointment for that reason alone.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

First time visit. Very nice and comfortable to see when a bit anxious. Provided information as needed.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr. Awadalla is amazingly skilled, professional, and also friendly and down to earth! He just performed a subtotal abdominal hysterectomy on me last week. His team at St B is equally amazing. Dr. A calmed my nerves tremendously before surgery. He knows what he is doing. You are in excellent hands with this doctor!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

The best! His humour and positivity helped me get through my anxiety of pregnancy after a late miscarriage. Didn't push induction, did a very safe, gentle approach as I was very overdue. Staff is great. Lucked out to have him for delivery too - amazing methods, got my big baby out with the gentlest, slowest approach, barely any injury! You may wait for appointments some days, but he's worth it!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017