Ratings for Dr. Alaa Awadalla

I had Dr. Awadalla as my 0B for all of my prenatal check ups. He didn't end up being the delivery doctor at our birth. I was really happy with my experience with him throughout my pregnancy. He always made me feel important and explained any questions I had well. Some appointments did feel a little rushed but I understand he is a very busy doctor and I didn't mind as long as I got my time and quality care. I always came in prepared with any questions I had and made sure to ask them before we started. He also had some really nice nurses and doctors in training which I did not mind getting to know either. He has a good sense of humour and very easy to get along with. I would recommend him to a friend and would consider going to him again for any future children. There was only a couple appointments where I had to sit and wait longer than 15 minutes to be seen.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

A great Dr. that takes the time to talk to you about all of your concerns, even to have a friendly chat. Would definitely recommend this Dr. Wish he was a general practitioner so I could have him as my regular dr.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Pleasant and welcoming. For the most part, on time.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I had my first baby boy in summer of 2014. Dr Awadalla was great! He made us feel very comfortable, because he is confident. I'll ask him again for my second baby!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

The almost best manners I've experienced from a Dr!!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

I've seen Dr.Alaa Awadalla twice now for my problems and symptoms as recommend by my family physician. I was very happy and pleased with him. He first did surgery for an ablation, which was supposed to last 5 years but it didn't' take that well and only last 3 years. So he did try other methods but they failed also, so he did a total hysterectomy. Great job! Great sense of humor, explained the procedure to me in detail. Wonderful bedside manner and the next day after surgery he came to see how i was doing and he said the surgery was great. I'm still in pain but its only been a week. To be expected. I would recommend this doctor to anyone. I never had to wait long i guess it was a slow day.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I love this OBGYN. He has an amazing sense of humor and always made me feel like he really cared for my well being. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

This man delivered my first born son, my wife was having such a hard time during labor as she was very petite and our son was over due and almost 9 lbs ! But he was so supportive and so kind caring and gentle. We had to end up using a vacuum suction cup to get our son out and he was so incredibly gentle with him you can barely see the bruise on his head compared to pictures I seen online of other babies that needed the same procedure, and he is only 2 days old! 10/10 would recommend this man to deliver your baby.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Be prepared to wait. Hours. My first appointment I waited 3 hours past my scheduled time before being shown to an assessment room. This is my second visit, it's has been over 1.5 hours waiting in the waiting room...and am still here. Here's hoping it's not another 1.5 hours before I get to see the MD.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

He delivered our daughter as he was the Dr on shift from DC Obstetrics when we were admitted (we had been under Dr Best for prenatal care, who was wonderful). First time I met him was in triage when he supported our request to delay an IV induction in favour of going home to try some natural methods. I had been expecting him to push the drugs, so I was pleasantly surprised and loved his approach! Luckily our daughter came out while he was still on shift, as she was tricky (sunny side up) and he made me feel confident in delivering her without drugs. He later told me it was likely I would've needed a c-section, but he got me through without one, and for that I am eternally grateful. Humorous, educated and loved by the staff at St B, we feel very lucky to have had him for our delivery.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016