Ratings for Dr. Alaa Awadalla

I had my first baby boy in summer of 2014. Dr Awadalla was great! He made us feel very comfortable, because he is confident. I'll ask him again for my second baby!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

The almost best manners I've experienced from a Dr!!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

I've seen Dr.Alaa Awadalla twice now for my problems and symptoms as recommend by my family physician. I was very happy and pleased with him. He first did surgery for an ablation, which was supposed to last 5 years but it didn't' take that well and only last 3 years. So he did try other methods but they failed also, so he did a total hysterectomy. Great job! Great sense of humor, explained the procedure to me in detail. Wonderful bedside manner and the next day after surgery he came to see how i was doing and he said the surgery was great. I'm still in pain but its only been a week. To be expected. I would recommend this doctor to anyone. I never had to wait long i guess it was a slow day.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I love this OBGYN. He has an amazing sense of humor and always made me feel like he really cared for my well being. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

This man delivered my first born son, my wife was having such a hard time during labor as she was very petite and our son was over due and almost 9 lbs ! But he was so supportive and so kind caring and gentle. We had to end up using a vacuum suction cup to get our son out and he was so incredibly gentle with him you can barely see the bruise on his head compared to pictures I seen online of other babies that needed the same procedure, and he is only 2 days old! 10/10 would recommend this man to deliver your baby.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Be prepared to wait. Hours. My first appointment I waited 3 hours past my scheduled time before being shown to an assessment room. This is my second visit, it's has been over 1.5 hours waiting in the waiting room...and am still here. Here's hoping it's not another 1.5 hours before I get to see the MD.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

He delivered our daughter as he was the Dr on shift from DC Obstetrics when we were admitted (we had been under Dr Best for prenatal care, who was wonderful). First time I met him was in triage when he supported our request to delay an IV induction in favour of going home to try some natural methods. I had been expecting him to push the drugs, so I was pleasantly surprised and loved his approach! Luckily our daughter came out while he was still on shift, as she was tricky (sunny side up) and he made me feel confident in delivering her without drugs. He later told me it was likely I would've needed a c-section, but he got me through without one, and for that I am eternally grateful. Humorous, educated and loved by the staff at St B, we feel very lucky to have had him for our delivery.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

Fantastic Doctor, by far the best I've ever had. I have seen him twice for issues with fibroids and cysts. Extremely knowledgeable, empathetic, and takes your concerns seriously. His humour and bedside manner are great, he's professional, easy to talk to. Both times I waited a long time but his care is well worth it. He takes his time. In fact he did a procedure at my consultation appointment that most other doctors would require you to make another appointment for. I left feeling at ease and heard, which I can't say happens very often from my GP. Thank you dr Awadalla for your care, compassion and knowledge.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

A very skilled, capable and professional gynecologist. Very personable and genuinely cares. The whole package. EXCELLENT. Definitely an amazing, knowledgeable and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Amazing Doctor!! I saw him today, because my doctor is on holidays, but i am amazed with his personality and knowledge. He explains everything so well and in details. Gonna for sure have him as my doctor in next pregnacy!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016