Ratings for Dr. Alaa Awadalla

Very Good Doctor.. its just he is petty busy .. so wait times are long.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Went through him for a hysterectomy at a young age. He took my concerns seriously, and was very helpful in my decision making process. The surgery went well, and I've healed up great! He and his surgical team were wonderful to me! I like that he has a bit of a sense of humor, too. Takes some of the tension out of a bit of a scary decision and situation for me. 100% would recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Dr Awadalla is amazing. I dislike how I need to see a nurse every time before my appointment and then the dr. They both ask the exact same questions. Waiting times are atrocious. I dislike every appointment for that reason alone.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

First time visit. Very nice and comfortable to see when a bit anxious. Provided information as needed.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr. Awadalla is amazingly skilled, professional, and also friendly and down to earth! He just performed a subtotal abdominal hysterectomy on me last week. His team at St B is equally amazing. Dr. A calmed my nerves tremendously before surgery. He knows what he is doing. You are in excellent hands with this doctor!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

The best! His humour and positivity helped me get through my anxiety of pregnancy after a late miscarriage. Didn't push induction, did a very safe, gentle approach as I was very overdue. Staff is great. Lucked out to have him for delivery too - amazing methods, got my big baby out with the gentlest, slowest approach, barely any injury! You may wait for appointments some days, but he's worth it!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

I was referred to him by my previous family doctor and I remain grateful to her. Dr Awadalla is gifted and i am really pleased he delivered my first child a month ago. His positive,yet not pushy vibe is an amiable quality. Thank you Dr Awadalla

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. Awadalla delivered my second child. I did not see him for prenatal care but I was very happy with my birth experience.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr Awadalla was so kind and caring and gentle that my colposcopy was actually less uncomfortable than my routine pap tests with my regular GP. I really appreciated that he took the time to explain my condition and the possible outcomes. I felt heard, respected and reassured and am happy to have found such a caring and good-humoured doctor. Thank you Dr. Awadalla!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Awesome doctor and wonderful staff that works hard. Just very busy and wait times can be long.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017