Ratings for Dr. Alaa Awadalla

He is extremely professional, kind! The Best by far!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

This Doctor made a difficult event in my life become a positive step. He's very personable and professional at the same time. A very respectable physician, if you're referred to him, you are very lucky to be in such good hands!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

When I was only 13 years old, I had to be rushed in for an emergency laproscopic surgery, only to discover later on that there was an abnormal mass attached to my right ovary. The mass was an ovarian cyst the size of an orange that was ready to burst, causing pain as "severe as childbirth". I can't say good enough things about Dr. Awadalla because he was very thourough, explained everything to me before I went into surgery, and made me relax. Before I knew it, I went home the very next day. Thank you Dr. Awadalla for being so kind and so caring.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Dr. Awadalla is the best doctor I have ever had. Thank you very, very much!!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

I recently had a laparoscopic surgery performed by Dr. Awadalla. He made me feel at ease and you can hardly see the marks on my stomach. The wait was a long a few times but completely worth it. Wonderful person and great Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Awadalla is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. He makes you feel so comfortable with scary situations. He has a huge Heart. Thank you so very much Dr. Awadalla

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Truly a doctor who cares about the quality of life for his patients. It would be nice if you were able to discuss issues longer, but he is a busy man.

Submitted February 15, 2017

Other than a few appointment errors., Being forgotten about twice and on occasion feeling rushed. I've had a pretty good experience with my OBGYN for my first pregnancy. I really like the nurses he works with too. They always answer any questions or concerns I have. I would suggest my dr to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Thank you kind sir, for your ability to relax your patients and make them feel comfortable...You helped me feel less afraid before and after an operation. Your sense of humor is very much appreciated, and you gave me back my quality of life! (Clearly I am grateful to this man and I DO highly recommend him !) :):)

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I had Dr. Awadalla as my 0B for all of my prenatal check ups. He didn't end up being the delivery doctor at our birth. I was really happy with my experience with him throughout my pregnancy. He always made me feel important and explained any questions I had well. Some appointments did feel a little rushed but I understand he is a very busy doctor and I didn't mind as long as I got my time and quality care. I always came in prepared with any questions I had and made sure to ask them before we started. He also had some really nice nurses and doctors in training which I did not mind getting to know either. He has a good sense of humour and very easy to get along with. I would recommend him to a friend and would consider going to him again for any future children. There was only a couple appointments where I had to sit and wait longer than 15 minutes to be seen.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017