Ratings for Dr. Alaa Awadalla

The best! His humour and positivity helped me get through my anxiety of pregnancy after a late miscarriage. Didn't push induction, did a very safe, gentle approach as I was very overdue. Staff is great. Lucked out to have him for delivery too - amazing methods, got my big baby out with the gentlest, slowest approach, barely any injury! You may wait for appointments some days, but he's worth it!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

I was referred to him by my previous family doctor and I remain grateful to her. Dr Awadalla is gifted and i am really pleased he delivered my first child a month ago. His positive,yet not pushy vibe is an amiable quality. Thank you Dr Awadalla

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. Awadalla delivered my second child. I did not see him for prenatal care but I was very happy with my birth experience.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr Awadalla was so kind and caring and gentle that my colposcopy was actually less uncomfortable than my routine pap tests with my regular GP. I really appreciated that he took the time to explain my condition and the possible outcomes. I felt heard, respected and reassured and am happy to have found such a caring and good-humoured doctor. Thank you Dr. Awadalla!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Awesome doctor and wonderful staff that works hard. Just very busy and wait times can be long.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

He is an amazing doctor. Very kind and positive. He had many options for me and explained everything well. I was worried at first but when I met him I was fine. Very great experience!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

I got referred to Dr. Awadalla by my family doctor. He’s been very helpful and understanding and so far is addressing my issues head on.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

I was so happy to find this doctor after a miscarriage. None of my 3 previous Canadian-educated doctors wanted to move a finger to prevent a miscarriage and prescribe me progesteron and low-dose aspisrin that I asked for. He was the only one who prescribed me progesterone and low-dose aspirin evn before the pregnancy. Another important thing is that unlike other doctors, he gives you a chance to see your baby via a portable ultrasound (which looks like iPhone) as early as 8 weeks. Other clinics and doctors do not have this. As a result of timely treatment and diagnostics my pregnancy went very well and I delivered my baby on time. His nurse is also very nice, always calmed me dwn and gave me the results of my blood work by phone.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Awadalla is great!! I have been seeing him for years and have never had any pain with paps - perhaps you could offer training to some GPs in this fine city of ours, Dr. A??!! He's always professional, friendly, efficient without feeling he's rushing you. And, learning more about Egyptian culture has been a delight as well. Thank-you:)

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Impressed with my experience. Very thoughtful & helpful. Not pushy. Thankful for the choices he recommended & asked me to consider. It was expert care received. Its clear he enjoys what he does, and is gifted.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017