You may also like

Rate Dr. Alaa Awadalla

Dr. Alaa Awadalla's Ratings

Honestly probably the best doctor I've ever had. Went into the office very terrified and nervous, basically on the verge of tears and he had me laughing within two minutes. He explained the entire procedure and went over the results after in detail. I didn't feel rushed and I feel like Dr. Awadalla genuinely cares about his patient's welfare. Would recommend to anyone seeking Gyno care. Exceptional doctor. Truly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2865340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Amazing doctor!!! Kind, helpful, funny and extremely smart. Will always be grateful I was referred to him with my first pregnancy. Would never want to see anyone else!! Just AMAZING!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2839020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Amazing doctor! He was my doctor for both of my pregnancies, and delivered one. He made me feel comfortable facing some tough choices, took time to answer questions and went the extra mile to ensure my safety. Would highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2797828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I have had Dr Awadalla for my two pregnancies and I have always felt safe and highly respected. He helped me tremendously and gave me confidence that I would be able to have a vaginal birth after c Section. Thank you Dr Awadalla!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. Awadalla is a great doctor, very helpful and kind. I definitely recommend him to anyone needing an ob!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

He was very informative , helped me feel
Relaxed and comfortable .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

He is an excellent doctor every thanks you and god bless you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2751493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I had a 100% excellent experience seeing Dr. Awadalla. He is kind, sincere, smart and makes you feel perfectly comfortable. I was extremely impressed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2709792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Dr. Awadalla was amazing! He was highly recommended by my family doctor for my first pregnancy, and I am so glad. He is very relaxed, and matter-of-fact, while keeping a sense of humor. He was not there for the birth of my son, however we were well warned ahead of time that this might happen.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2552138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Loved Dr Awadalla. Great demeanor and very patient/helpful.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2498622].votes_count ]]