You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Alaa Awadalla

Fantastic Doctor, by far the best I've ever had. I have seen him twice for issues with fibroids and cysts. Extremely knowledgeable, empathetic, and takes your concerns seriously. His humour and bedside manner are great, he's professional, easy to talk to. Both times I waited a long time but his care is well worth it. He takes his time. In fact he did a procedure at my consultation appointment that most other doctors would require you to make another appointment for. I left feeling at ease and heard, which I can't say happens very often from my GP. Thank you dr Awadalla for your care, compassion and knowledge.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

A very skilled, capable and professional gynecologist. Very personable and genuinely cares. The whole package. EXCELLENT. Definitely an amazing, knowledgeable and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Amazing Doctor!! I saw him today, because my doctor is on holidays, but i am amazed with his personality and knowledge. He explains everything so well and in details. Gonna for sure have him as my doctor in next pregnacy!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

FANTASTIC Dr I saw Dr Awadalla today as he was recommended to me by my MD. He explained everything very very well. I've seen other gynaecologists & left confused but not today. I've always had a female but I felt very comfortable with Dr Awadalla. Laughed at his jokes about running late. Remember people if your not happy with your gynaecologist or Dr it's up to your to find a better. But they don't get much better than this.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Great doc. He sent me for extra tests as a precaution and he really made me feel like I was in good hands. Took a long time to get an appointment but maybe it's because he's such a good doc!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Has a great bedside manner, but that doesn't count for much when you A) Can't get an appointment, B) Pushed a completely inexperienced medical student on me (instead of seeing me himself), C) Did not take my questions or concerns seriously, brushing them aside as "women gain weight, women swell during pregnancy", D) Did not issue a urine test the entire pregnancy until it was clear that I had undiagnosed preeclampsia and had to be induced almost immediately. He must have to many patients because any time I requested an appointment, say for 2 weeks out as instructed, the receptionist told me it could not be done and 3 weeks was the best she could do. It was a farce, actually. Multiple appts I was left waiting in the exam room for 40+ min, obviously forgotten, or was told to come back in 90 min. That would be worth it if I had quality care in the 5 minutes I was actually seen by the doctor but I did not. I had gained 10 lbs every 2 weeks for 3 weeks and was told it was normal. I had swelling so bad that I was barely recognisable. I was working part time with high blood pressure because physically it was all I could do and was still not tested for protein in my urine - I should have been on sick leave. It took almost fainting and seeing black spots to be taken seriously. Seemed like a very nice man, but very very rushed. Im sure he is a good doctor but I obviously slipped through the cracks... In a normal pregnancy that's one thing, unacceptable but not necessarily dangerous, but in my case my daughter or I could have been seriously injured or worse. I was so excited to have him because of his rating on this site, and because of a personal referral. I'm just thankful my daughter is now healthy after an NICU stay which another doctor told me could have been avoided if I had proper care.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Honestly probably the best doctor I've ever had. Went into the office very terrified and nervous, basically on the verge of tears and he had me laughing within two minutes. He explained the entire procedure and went over the results after in detail. I didn't feel rushed and I feel like Dr. Awadalla genuinely cares about his patient's welfare. Would recommend to anyone seeking Gyno care. Exceptional doctor. Truly.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Alaa Awadalla's Credentials

MB Health

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic Doctor, by far the best I've ever had. I have seen him twice for issues with fibroids and cysts. Extremely knowledgeable, empathetic, and takes your c..."

May 17, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "A very skilled, capable and professional gynecologist. Very personable and genuinely cares. The whole package. EXCELLENT. Definitely an amazing, knowledgeable a..."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Doctor!! I saw him today, because my doctor is on holidays, but i am amazed with his personality and knowledge. He explains everything so well and in de..."

March 31, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "FANTASTIC Dr I saw Dr Awadalla today as he was recommended to me by my MD. He explained everything very very well. I've seen other gynaecologists & left confus..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great doc. He sent me for extra tests as a precaution and he really made me feel like I was in good hands. Took a long time to get an appointment but maybe it'..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Has a great bedside manner, but that doesn't count for much when you A) Can't get an appointment, B) Pushed a completely inexperienced medical student on me (in..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "شكرا دكتور كنت دايما تعطي حافزا لي ولي زوجي احببنا زيارتنا ووقوفكربجانبنا اتمني لك التوفيق"

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He was wonderful. He has great bedside manner and treated me with respect when I was faced with a difficult decision. "

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Delivered my daughter. Excellent bedside manner. He does make you feel very comfortable. He has a very genuinely caring personality. "

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Honestly probably the best doctor I've ever had. Went into the office very terrified and nervous, basically on the verge of tears and he had me laughing within ..."

July 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor!!! Kind, helpful, funny and extremely smart. Will always be grateful I was referred to him with my first pregnancy. Would never want to see anyon..."

June 16, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "R2C0" to "R2H 0R5". Address has been updated from "None" to "47 Marion Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12049253600".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor! He was my doctor for both of my pregnancies, and delivered one. He made me feel comfortable facing some tough choices, took time to answer quest..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had Dr Awadalla for my two pregnancies and I have always felt safe and highly respected. He helped me tremendously and gave me confidence that I would be..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Awadalla is a great doctor, very helpful and kind. I definitely recommend him to anyone needing an ob!"

April 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He was very informative , helped me feel Relaxed and comfortable . "

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is an excellent doctor every thanks you and god bless you "

March 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a 100% excellent experience seeing Dr. Awadalla. He is kind, sincere, smart and makes you feel perfectly comfortable. I was extremely impressed."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Awadalla was amazing! He was highly recommended by my family doctor for my first pregnancy, and I am so glad. He is very relaxed, and matter-of-fact, while ..."

September 25, 2014