Ratings for Dr. Alaa Awadalla

I was so happy to find this doctor after a miscarriage. None of my 3 previous Canadian-educated doctors wanted to move a finger to prevent a miscarriage and prescribe me progesteron and low-dose aspisrin that I asked for. He was the only one who prescribed me progesterone and low-dose aspirin evn before the pregnancy. Another important thing is that unlike other doctors, he gives you a chance to see your baby via a portable ultrasound (which looks like iPhone) as early as 8 weeks. Other clinics and doctors do not have this. As a result of timely treatment and diagnostics my pregnancy went very well and I delivered my baby on time. His nurse is also very nice, always calmed me dwn and gave me the results of my blood work by phone.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I followed with this doctor during my pregnancy .He ignored a required blood test and ultra sound and the result I delivered a down syndrom baby.every time I go to him he laugh and say that the baby is healthy. I'm over 40 years and I'm high risk but he didn't take care.He is a neglected doctor

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

He is the worst doctor I have met ,he doesn't know anything , I follow with him during my pregnancy and he doesn't know that I 'm complete breech till morning of the labor day and by accident ,he didn't make all the blood test that require during the pregnancy I wish I was following with a student doctor of course student doctor will be better than him

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr. Awadalla is great!! I have been seeing him for years and have never had any pain with paps - perhaps you could offer training to some GPs in this fine city of ours, Dr. A??!! He's always professional, friendly, efficient without feeling he's rushing you. And, learning more about Egyptian culture has been a delight as well. Thank-you:)

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Impressed with my experience. Very thoughtful & helpful. Not pushy. Thankful for the choices he recommended & asked me to consider. It was expert care received. Its clear he enjoys what he does, and is gifted.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Excellent Experience. Very thoughtful. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

He is a very kind, and compassionate man. Has an amazing talent to put one at ease, at even the most uncomfortable moments in his specialty.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

He is extremely professional, kind! The Best by far!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

This Doctor made a difficult event in my life become a positive step. He's very personable and professional at the same time. A very respectable physician, if you're referred to him, you are very lucky to be in such good hands!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

When I was only 13 years old, I had to be rushed in for an emergency laproscopic surgery, only to discover later on that there was an abnormal mass attached to my right ovary. The mass was an ovarian cyst the size of an orange that was ready to burst, causing pain as "severe as childbirth". I can't say good enough things about Dr. Awadalla because he was very thourough, explained everything to me before I went into surgery, and made me relax. Before I knew it, I went home the very next day. Thank you Dr. Awadalla for being so kind and so caring.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017