Ratings for Dr. Alaa Awadalla

Truly a doctor who cares about the quality of life for his patients. It would be nice if you were able to discuss issues longer, but he is a busy man.

Submitted February 15, 2017

Other than a few appointment errors., Being forgotten about twice and on occasion feeling rushed. I've had a pretty good experience with my OBGYN for my first pregnancy. I really like the nurses he works with too. They always answer any questions or concerns I have. I would suggest my dr to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Thank you kind sir, for your ability to relax your patients and make them feel comfortable...You helped me feel less afraid before and after an operation. Your sense of humor is very much appreciated, and you gave me back my quality of life! (Clearly I am grateful to this man and I DO highly recommend him !) :):)

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I had Dr. Awadalla as my 0B for all of my prenatal check ups. He didn't end up being the delivery doctor at our birth. I was really happy with my experience with him throughout my pregnancy. He always made me feel important and explained any questions I had well. Some appointments did feel a little rushed but I understand he is a very busy doctor and I didn't mind as long as I got my time and quality care. I always came in prepared with any questions I had and made sure to ask them before we started. He also had some really nice nurses and doctors in training which I did not mind getting to know either. He has a good sense of humour and very easy to get along with. I would recommend him to a friend and would consider going to him again for any future children. There was only a couple appointments where I had to sit and wait longer than 15 minutes to be seen.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

A great Dr. that takes the time to talk to you about all of your concerns, even to have a friendly chat. Would definitely recommend this Dr. Wish he was a general practitioner so I could have him as my regular dr.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Pleasant and welcoming. For the most part, on time.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I had my first baby boy in summer of 2014. Dr Awadalla was great! He made us feel very comfortable, because he is confident. I'll ask him again for my second baby!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

The almost best manners I've experienced from a Dr!!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

I've seen Dr.Alaa Awadalla twice now for my problems and symptoms as recommend by my family physician. I was very happy and pleased with him. He first did surgery for an ablation, which was supposed to last 5 years but it didn't' take that well and only last 3 years. So he did try other methods but they failed also, so he did a total hysterectomy. Great job! Great sense of humor, explained the procedure to me in detail. Wonderful bedside manner and the next day after surgery he came to see how i was doing and he said the surgery was great. I'm still in pain but its only been a week. To be expected. I would recommend this doctor to anyone. I never had to wait long i guess it was a slow day.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I love this OBGYN. He has an amazing sense of humor and always made me feel like he really cared for my well being. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016