Ratings for Dr. Warren L. Kammerer

Wow! I see his reviews about his personality, (detached, uncaring etc .) I had seen him over 10 years ago while inpatient. He was exactly these things! Especially a psychiatrist having a terrible bedside manner. Scary that others are noticing. Honestly stay away! Not worth your time!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

I've seen a handful of psychiatrists over the last 20 years of my treatment and not once have I had a doctor take as much time or listen as attentively as this one. I agree that his bedside manner is lacking & he can come across as detached, but what really matters is his attention to detail in my treatment, his willingness to listen to my input on my own treatment methods & his very thorough notes on each visit. If you need good, sound, reliable treatment & are not concerned with a doctor who is socially awkward, I would highly recommend Dr. Kammerer!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I agree with the comment from March 17, 2013 that his couchside manner is lacking, and he comes across as unfeeling, judgmental, and often bored. I would prefer to go to a psychMD or MSW who helps me improve my self esteem without much criticism.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

His bedside manner is nothing short of atrocious. He comes across as unfeeling, judgmental and often bored. He is disorganized, unprofessional and always seems like he's struggling to keep up. I've been to several psychiatrists over the years (one that I stayed with for more than 10 years until his retirement) and I can say that, in my years of experience with doctors, Dr. Kammerer is, by far, the overall worst doctor of his kind.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

Dr. Warren L. Kammerer's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Park Ridge, IL