Ratings for Dr. Kimberly A. Bruneau

I really like Dr. Bruneau. I have been going to her for 3 years, and no matter what questions I have she will take the time to discuss options with me. Very honest and helpful. I did not have to pay anything towards this visit as I had hit my deductible for the year.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

Dr. Bruneau is an excellent doctor who has helped me to get my health/life back in "balance". 5 stars out of 5!!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

I am not pleased with this Dr. I went in for bio-identical hormones which they state they do. Wanted to try me on something other than what I asked for. I don't care for her personality and will not go back there. I think she has so many patients she just is not remembering all that I explained to her. Very displeased. Got charged for a phone call she returned to me. 95.00 (call a brief)but I did have insurance so only had to pay $8.27. But still never had to pay for a return phone call. Will not go back.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

Dr. Kimberly A. Bruneau's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)