Ratings for Dr. Robert D. Rozner

I have been seeing Dr Rozner since the early 90's. He is a very caring doctor. He always listens to me and shows respect to his patients and staff. He is very knowledgable. He takes his time with patients and does a great job of explaining things in layman terms. In June he is joining MD VIP. I will no longer be able to be his patient because of the $1650. yearly charge to participate in this program. I am very disappointed. I think he is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Dr. Rozner stands out among physicians for what doctors used to be known - caring, patient-focused, wise, approachable, responsive and pragmatic. He carefully listens, unrushed, and always has sensible advice. Down to earth, he's especially helpful in coordinating health needs that involve other doctors. He's got my vote of confidence.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

My family (mom, brothers, sister) has been going to see Dr. Rozner for as long as I can remember. He is ALWAYS helpful. He is ALWAYS thorough. I recently moved 6 hours away, and I miss Dr. Rozner A LOT. I could not have asked for better medical care when I was younger. You may have to wait a little bit, but it is worth it. He is thorough and helpful and caring. I HIGHLY recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Dr. Rozner is the rare exception to the medical profession. He is thorough and knowledgeable. He is easy to talk to. He shows genuine care for his patients and has my complete trust. I have recommended him to many of my friends and associates.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

We have been going here for the last 5 years. I am so thankful for Dr. Rozner and his staff. The PA's are great, too. You might wait if you are scheduled to see Rozner, but that is because he doesn't rush you out the door. If you see one of the PA's you are usually in and out, but they will also answer any questions. Our family LOVES this practice.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

Dr. Robert D. Rozner's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Naperville, IL