Ratings for Dr. Michael Aronis

So glad I was able to have Dr, Aronis as my surgeon. Great bedside manner and respected by nurses.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

He a great Dr. He makes u laugh this calming you down. Explains everything and is caring as well as his staff. Would highly recommend

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

He is not only extremely knowledgeable, but polite as well. My husband and I spent a lot of time with him asking questions. We never once felt like we were taking up his time or rushed in any of my appointments. He was very reassuring in my difficult time. I would not only use him again, but I would highly recommend him for surgery. His staff is also very easy to work with, helpful and follow up promptly with any questions or appointments.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

I highly recommend Dr. Aronis, very detailed explanation of the procedure and no surprises. Minimal recovery time and he made me feel like I was his only patient. No problems after the surgery.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2008

Kind and friendly staff. Having spent 7 years in Healthcare, I can honestly say I would put the trust of my friends and family in his hands. Great personality and knowledge. Punctuality a little lacking due to his willingness to spend time with each patients; flaw easily overcomed by his caring nature.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2006

Dr. Michael Aronis's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Commercial Insurance Company