Ratings for Dr. Michael F. Uzer

I wasn't even put to sleep for my endoscopy, and had to endure drinking barium later because of the incompetence. Even if you think it's convenient or you want a view of the lake, he's definitely not worth it.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

I took the first appointment so my ride could be free sooner. The doctor didn't show up for an hour with no explanations from anyone. I woke up during the exam (they must not have checked my meds from my last colonoscopy. Only the nurse would rate well at this office. The staff is worse. I later called regarding my insurance billing. No one knew much of anything so I was referred to Kathy. She was rude from the first call and just got worse by the 3rd. I just wanted records on the last call. No one else would get them. There was no avoiding Kathy. I would never go back to Weiss. Found apathetic employees in 2 other departments as well.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

What an awesome doc, very knowledgeable and helpful with my condition

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

I was referred by my primary doctor to Dr.Uzer at Weiss Hospital and I was very please with my care. My colon screening results has required me to return in July and I have no hesitation about returning to Dr.Uzer at the Weiss Endoscopy Ceter. The unit appeared very clean with a nice view of Lake Michigan.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Dr. Michael F. Uzer's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)