Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey E. Fireman

We LOVE Dr. Fireman. He really cares, he listens, and he makes my kids (and me) laugh. He even cares about their video games, car seats and bike helmets. The office is spotless and we NEVER wait more than 1 minute, and that's only if someone is at the window already.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

We went through 2 other pediatricians before finding Fairview and have now been there for several years! Dr. Fireman is more than amazing with kids!!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

Dr. Fireman and the office staff are great. He makes me and my son laugh and feel at ease. He has always been there for me and my family in time of need.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

GREAT doctor, great office- they never make me wait more than 5 min., and Dr. Fireman is great with the kids and good at making me feel confident and like I am doing a good job. Office is clean, well organized and everything runs very smoothly.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

Great office. Clean and child-friendly. Always on time. Dr. Fireman is funny and loves to talk to my children. He makes me feel comfortable; especially when I ask questions. He is much better than my former pediatrician. Worth the extra drive time to his office.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey E. Fireman's Credentials

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 60612 (Grad. 1980)