Ratings for Dr. Andrew B. Pundy

I met Dr. Pundy back in October of 2016. He seemed very knowledgable at the time. He put me on an MAOI and didn tell me that I couldnt mix anything with it. I was going crazy out of my mind. Migraines, dizziness, major irritability. He even admitted that he gave me something that wasnt supposed to mix. Hes a terrible, terrible doctor. Hes very lazy and his receptionist is just as bad. Dont waste your time.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

He falsified some ones disability when they were fired just long enough for them to get early retirement . He claimed he was psychotic when all he had was depression so as to his christan and doctor morality I say he a total fake and phony

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Pundy stay away!!!! He is a intelligent man, however after 2 yrs I've come to realize he is a many with many problems of his own. He constantly talks about his own life. Problems he has with his Wife, grandkids father passing etc..really makes me feel uncomfortable lately and like I need to take care of him! He talks about diets he was doing & the list goes on and on.!!! He's always late and has had me on too many medications to count. Seeing someone else now and I've never felt better:-) what a waste of 2 years and money lost. He needs to retire or get some help for his own life!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

He is an excellent psychiatrist! Anyone who states otherwise, doesn't know what a real psychiatrist is!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

I was very disappointed with my visit with Dr. Andrew Pundy!! First of all he was extremely late and offered no apology. The secretary was not aware of his whereabouts and didn't offer to page him. After he arrived he made a few phonecalls and made me wait even longer!! I was not impressed by his appearance. No labcoat it seemed liked it was casual day for the office and his secretary as well. After making me fill out a few forms. he diagonosed me with a couple of mental illnesses and wrote out a bunch of prescriptions. Seemed odd I was not comfortable with him at all and will not be returning to his office. R.B.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

"LUCKILY" BEING DR PUNDY'S PATIENT FOR 2 YEARS, I AM THRILLED WITH HIM! HE ALWAYS LISTENS INTENTLY AND OFFERS SEVERAL SUGGESTIONS, IF NEEDED. EACH TIME I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH HIM, WHEN LEAVING,I USUALLY GIVE HIM A BIG BEAR HUG AND THANK HIM FOR "BEING THERE' FOR ME!...A WONDERFUL DOCTOR!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

the cost is covered by my insurance. he is one of the best doctors I have ever had plus he is a MD that will not drop you when times are tough-when I work hard to kill myself. I have a dessociative disorder & he is 1 of a few MD that even treat MD this disorder. he also helps make you feel safe and comfortable.MD Pundy is a MD worth wating for if he is a little late. that is because you know he will always give each pt. the best care possible

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011