Ratings for Dr. JG Forbes

This doctor delivered me and cared for me my entire life and now provides the same dedicated care to my children. Couldn't ask for a better doctor! Very understanding, patient and great sense of humour. Wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

what a wonderful Dr he has been my Dr for years and he is the best .if he doesn't know the answer he will find someone who does .I hope he will always be there for us

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Dr. Forbes is always happy to see me and my family in and out of the office. Patient for 30+ years.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Thank God 4 this man i have been his patient 4 20 plus years he has taken on all of my family members...He is an amazing man and THE best DOCTOR...

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011

Always friendly, helpful and an overall great Doctor. He has always diagnosed me correctly when I have been sick and I couldn't imagine having a better family Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

I just can't imagine Pictou County without Dr. Forbes. He has devoted his life to keeping us healthy. I have been a patient for 30 years as were my children. He is a true hero. Thank you Dr. Forbes

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

I moved away and I haven't seen him in some time. He was graet back then. Talking to some people who currently see him and what he does to help them, I would have to say he goes above and beyond.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

Dr Forbes has been my family doc for as long as I can remember. He has diagnosed on more than 1 occasion illness in our family that a specialist is surprised a GP would recognize. I appreciate that he will see you the day you need him, which is great when you have small children, not a week later. I know he carries a huge load, we can certainly be grateful for the service he has provided all these years.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

Many family members diagonosed quickly & correctly by Dr F. If it hadn't been for his knowledge some likely wouldn't be here. He is a very good doctor, who is like many overworked.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

Dr,Forbes is a friendly doctor and seems concern about his patients,he has three answers when a question is asked! Don,t know- Could be-Maybe. This is all the information you get from this Doctor. Perhaps he should put more effort into his practice and find an answer for his patients. problems.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2007