Ratings for Dr. Kimberly J. Emerson

Surprised she still has her license to practice. She takes as many drugs as she prescribes. Have seen her an her husband drinking it up atvrge Irish club over next to her office. Her husband reeks of pot when he's in the office. Am truly shocked this dr is still in practice the medical board should review this Drs records an speake to her patients

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr. Kim is one of a kind! She never rushes you out like other doctors seem to do these days. I always leave her office with a smile and feeling as though she can get me through any problem that I may have!!............She is the best

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr. Emerson is one of the best doctors I have ever had. She takes the time to listen to me. I absolutely love her. The only complaint is it is hard to get in to see her.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Dr. Emerson is among the most competent physicians I have ever had. As others have said, she actually knows your name and cares about you. Although I have read some negative comments on here, the one(s?) from her drug-seeking former patients are the most outrageous. Any ethical physician will fire a patient who is abusing their medication. I would be more concerned if my doc DIDN'T fire drug abusers....

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

From my personal experiene I think the front office staff is amazing and try their best. On the other hand the nurse in the back of the office always seems disinterested in my care when taking down notes in my chart and on several occasions she has seem frazzled. Dr. Emerson is great with patients and seems to want to help them get better but I find that at times she can be unprofessional to her staff. I have heard her yell and curse at them in the hallway and in the front office while waiting for my apptointment. I have been seeing Dr. Emerson for several years now and she seems to have a high employee turn over rate.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I have been using Dr Emerson for many years and have had nothing but outstanding service from her. I use her for all my OB/GYN stuff and my basic maintenance prescriptions. Her bedside is awesome and I always feel like she actually cares about what is happening to my body. A+++

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Awesome Doctor. I have been using her as my general practice doctor for almost a year and have never been happier. My wife who is a registered nurse at a local hospital has been using her for several years. She takes the time to talk to you and make sure you understand what is going on with your health. Couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

Dr. Kim Emerson is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. She saved my niece's life!!! She had a brain tumor and Dr Emerson was on top of it had a MRI done and sent her to Little Rock. She is cancer free and living a full life. Dr. Emerson is taking care of most of my family and we LOVE her like she is family. She cares about her patients and is there for you when you need her. I can't say enough GOOD things about her.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

Dr. Kimberly J. Emerson's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bentonville, AR