Ratings for Dr. Lewis J. Levine

Three years ago Dr. Levine put my multi fractured right femur back together again. There was a possibility that it was beyond repair but this man did everything in his power to make sure that I had the surgeries needed so that I would be able to walk again! He was so very kind, caring and compassionate not to mention personable throughout the whole ordeal which took away 6 months of my life. During that time I visited his office multiple times a month initially and towards the end monthly and after the 1st year we see each other annually. I can't say enough good things about him, I think he is the BEST there is!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

I wouldn't be walking if it weren't for Dr. Levine. He has done about 7 or 8 surgeries on me and he's amazing. HIGHLY recommended.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

He has absolutely no empathy. Cell ringing. Talking about another patient by name right outside the door. Spends one minute not offering anything other then annoying looks. Talks about how expensive things are. Had to go to another decent Dr. to get the care I needed & deserved. Stay away.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

He is an excellent doctor. Informative and professional

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

Very knowledgable & very Personable. Very easy to talk to. Explains exactly what he is going to do in basic language

flag | Submitted December 13, 2006

Dr. Lewis J. Levine's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1992)

MSP/BC Med