Ratings for Dr. Marek Gawrysz

Dr. Gawrysz helped me to start feeling strong, healthy, and young again. I am over 50 years old male and I feel like 20 years old guy. I love my life now. You need to see Dr. Gawrysz.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Visiting Dr. Gawrysz was a great experience with him. Him as well as his staff are very friendly and are punctual with appointments. They flexible and accommodating with my hectic schedule.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I saw Dr. Gawrysz last week for the first time and I was very happy with his professionalism and knowledge. He spended with me over 40 minutes. He asked for detail health, social, and family history. He did head to toe assessment. He drawn my blood. He answered all my questions. Finally, he made follow up appointment to check my labs and give right diagnosis.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Gawrysz is the most helpful family doctor I have seen with excellent knowledge in primary care and bioidentical hormones. He not only looks at the western side of medicine, but he wants to help through alternative treatments like supplements versus just writing out a prescription. He spends a lot of time with you and I feel like he wants you to feel your best.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

The best MD in town. I am seeing him for at least 5 years. He is very friendly and profesional. He always calls for follow up appointments. He gave me the right diagnose and he is treating me well. I feel healthy and happy.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Gawrysz for over 10 years now. I find him not only to be extremely knowledgeable about both Western and Eastern medicine but also to be very kind and compassionate. He takes his time and listens which is very rare these days.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Gave me wrong prescription and wrong diagnose ,just after one visit.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

He refused to bill my incurrence, when he finally did, he refused to give me my money back after insurance covered everything. Also it took him three tries to fulfill my immigration form, that stands in his profile as one of the procedures he practices. Over all he is extremely rude. He kicked me out of his office after I came to ask why he doesn't refund me my money. Also the last thing he said me was: I hope something bad happens to you!" I got it as a threat and most likely going to see him again in court! I wish I had never ever gone there... Worst experience ever!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Dr. Marek Gawrysz's Credentials

• Cantonese

• Coll Med, Univ Jagiellonski, Krakow, Poland (Grad. 1978)