Ratings for Dr. Bruce A. Jasper

Jasper is he most qualified, humorous & caring doctor you will have the opportunity to meet. Staff is equally concerned & caring with NO regard of ability to pay (unlike other critic's experience).

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

My 1st interactions with Dr. Jasper were pleasant, a laidback and humorous approach toward his patients. My last pregncy appt he pulled my mucus plug 2 kick start the labor. He never at anytime told me I would begin to bleed & experience severe cramping. Nearly a year after delivery they sent a bill for our son's circumcision. The bills were made out to "Baby Boy" rather than myself so my husband in charge of the bills and a separation period prevented them from reaching me until the last one made out to me & not "Baby Boy" saying I was being cut off as a patient and sent to collections. RV would not take me out of collections for a payment plan. They said I was given plnty of time & notification. I could not return 4 services until paid in full. I never received a phone call from them about the balance (my phone was changed in the separation), and in my several office visits & other services paid in full after the delivery no one mentioned anything 2 me about this unpaid balance.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

Dr. Bruce A. Jasper's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal