Ratings for Dr. Margaret Michalska

This Dr. does not listen and does not respond to Patients personal issues and concerns. I suffer from an autoimmune condition, rheumatoid arthritis and Reynolds. For which I have missed an unacceptable amount of work and which keeps me from leading the normal social life of a 20 something. I had seen this Dr. 3 times over the course of 7 months, the third of which because I was in crisis and required immediate attention. Upon arriving at this appointment I was seen not by the Dr. herself, but spent a good 45 min detailing my misery to a Student Doc. After conversing with the Dr. very briefly, they wrote a new script and scurried me out of the office. During the 4mins the Dr. was actually in the room with me I got no more than a dozen words in edgewise. A week following my appointment, after which I only felt worse, I was admitted to the Hospital associated with this practitioner, upon which she refused to take my case.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009