Ratings for Dr. Colin Sinclair

Been waiting now for almost 5 years for appt. with him ... what's up with that?

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I don't give a care about all of you crybabys,the doc got me and my ole gal through some pretty tough times,and he took care of all our probs. He is a great doctor and a good friend, I didn't have ta wait in the waiting room because he saw me after hours or on the weekend,and as for Sharon and her niece they were always great to deal with,the doc and his staff were the best bar none.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

I was amazed by the last review I read. I am a senior and have chronic pain and autoimmune issues. Dr. Sinclair is on top of everything. He does not hesitate to refer to specialists and takes time to listen to each patient. He has been dead on with his diagnosis and has a strong medical knowledge. His reassurance and compassion go beyond the average doctor as he takes a personal interest in his patients, ensuring that the treatment and referrals take all into consideration. I am sure that at many times he is fatigued himself with the depth that he takes to find a solution to each person's problems.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

Most of the comments either praise the doctor or state that he is very incompetent. I think that like most people, doctors also have patients that they like more and spend time with and more detailed with. Unfortunately, I have found that he has not been very thorough in treating my elderly father. He has had my father wait for 5 hours for an appointment once and then stated at the beginning of the appointment that he had to hurry as he had to go his hockey practice. Wasn't my father's time important as well? An ultrasound appointment that should have been booked was never booked thus we had to go to Hotel Dieu Emergency who booked one for him but the Dr. could have prevented this emergency visit. It usually takes a long time about a month or so to get an appointment with him even if it is an emergency. His receptionists are not that knowledgeable. This is not to say that he can improve as everyone can, perhaps, he will read these comments one day and reflect on his errors.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

I DO NOT LIKE TO TAKE A DAY OFF AND SIT FOR 3 HOURS.DR. SINCLAIR IS A GREAT DR. BUT I DON;T LIKE THE SITTING. SHARON I AM SUPRIZE THAT SHARON HAS A JOB.WHILE YOU ARE SITIING OUT IN THE WAITING ROOM SHARON AND HER FRIENDS ARE HAVING A TEA PARTYSHARON WILL TELL YOU THAT SHE WILL CALL YOU IN A COUPLE OF DAYS BUT IT LIKE CHASING AFTER HER TO SEE IF ITS DONE..IF I TRY TO DO WHAT SHE DOES AT MY JOB I WOULD BE FIRED.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

I've also been a patient for over 25 years. Colin himself is a great guy and loves to chat. I have a problem dealing with Sharon. Trying to get thru the phone is unbelieveable. Getting apts for specialists? Forget it. You have to keep buggin Sharon until she decides to do it. It's very frustrating. If I call for an apt because I'm sick, I don't want an apt in 6 wks...I could be dead by then. Not good.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

He has a horrible bedside manner, he is also rude, errogant and just plain mean. I've never seen a doctor so cold. He leaves you waiting forever, once I waited for 5 hours. His secretaries are and always have been the worst ever they are so incompetant they shouldn't be allowed to be employed anywhere. Dr's and their secretaries have the worst business practices. How long will society take what their dishing out or not dishing out?

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

Can't say a bad thing about this doctor or his staff. Has been my MD my entire life and I will never go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007

never takes you for appointment on time.never dose a annual physical.Ihsve never had a colonoscopy,Iam 60 and he dosen't believe in preventive medicine;when you ask for this all he says ."are you bleeding" and dosen't bother giving you the test to give you the piece of mind.I have never been checked for weight gain.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2007

The nicest man you'd ever want to meet. He is extremely patient with you, and explains everything in great detail. He makes you feel so comfortable and welcome. And with his background in ER medicine he is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2007