Ratings for Dr. Katherine Beaudette

Very pleased with Dr. Beaudette and her practice. She is caring and professional. She refers to specialists whenever needed. Excellent practice - always on time and able to make an appointment.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

No emotion. Cold. Not personable. Gets angry at you. Makes me see her every 3 months, and now every month for no reason. I have been going to dr. K (and so has my family) for going on 2 decades. I am now seriously looking for another family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I was a patient of Dr. Beaudette for many years but was not happy with her attitude toward me at times. She resented me because I had a back problem & I was trying to find a solution that did not include taking her pain medication. How would I know if anything was working if I was on pain medication every day. She did not offer pain meds that I could take as needed. As time went on, I disliked her more and more and was a very unhappy patient of hers. To the point that I stopped going to see her. Instead, I had to go to a clinic to get diagnosed with something that she should have been able to advise me on. The only reason why I didn't find a new doctor sooner was because of the shortage of doctors. But I finally did find one.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Do not deal with a pregnancy (in early stages) with this doctor -- you will not be dealing with a sensitive practitioner if you suffer a pregnancy loss. There are many other doctors in the practice that I saw briefly while my pregnancy was coming to a premature end. Every other physician was kind, reasonable, &c. If you want to get no empathy and everything listed on "what not to say to people who are miscarrying," see Beaudette. Still traumatised.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

To me, Dr. Beaudette appears to have changed from a reasonable doctor to much less than that.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Dr. Beaudette stood in for my regular family doctor today. She was rude, condescending, and unhelpful. She did not rush, and took her time, which was the only positive. My 18 month old is going through a stage of being afraid of strangers, so would cry when Dr. beaudette would try to listen to her chest, so rather than try to calm her down, or ask me to, she threw up her hands and said "well it's very difficult for me to listen to her chest while she's crying. What do you want me to do?" Highly unprofessional.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I rely on this lady so much, because of her caring attitude , very knowledgeable and a no nonsense person.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr. Beaudette is by far the best doctor I have had. If she does not know an answer immediately, she will take the time to find the answer. Extremely caring and so incredibly accommodating. I have two children under 3 years of age and she has stayed late when my son began screaming with an ear infection at 7:00 on a Friday night so we could get there for antibiotics. You won't find someone else like her :)

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Minimal waiting. Appointments are made promptly. Follow-up with other specialists and testing conducted promptly. Caring & competent doctor. Easy to have discussions with her on any medical issues.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Good person I could say, a bit cold whe we began seing her but that improved with time. Very good on following up at least with my kids and husband, unfortunatelly she does not seem to have lots of knowledge of anything besides colds. And she is not interested on knowing either, but she would reffer and ask how are you doing? and be that, a nice person. Not sure if a good doctor.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012