Ratings for Dr. Clare Legursky

Dr. Clare Legursky is a wonderful physician. I read the two reviews and couldn't believe it. I, and my family, have been patients of hers for many, many years. I find her knowledgeable, and when she doesn't know something, she will investigate and refer you to others if necessary. Regarding care for the elderly, she took care of my in-laws beautifully and with quiet courtesy. Hence these reviews sound nothing like what I have seen in my decades of knowing her. I hope the many others who have been helped by her will speak up. The few sour apples are winning here at this site. Check out other review sites. It's a much different story.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr Legursky's knowledge was poor and she was unable to help after numerous visits and after seeing her a number of times she said she had run out of options for me and didn't know what else to do. I asked for a referral and she refused even though she had no clue how to help me. Worst doctor ever.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr Legursky was rude and negligent in caring for my elderly mother

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Clare Legursky's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

AHC