Ratings for Dr. Ziyad M. Hijazi

Dr. Ziyad Hijazi is a phenomenal Cardiologist and has an amazing team. I was diagnosed with two ASD’s in October and wanted them closed before the end of the year. When I asked my Cardiologist in Indiana for a recommendation for the best surgeon Dr. Hijazi was the first name given. Dr. Hijazi was also recommended by a friend who had seen him and a family member who worked for him. As soon as I met him I immediately knew why he is held in such high esteem. He is extremely intelligent, knowledgeable and thorough with a great bedside manner. Dr. Hijazi took the time to answer all of my questions and he calmed my fears about the procedure. I had sent an email that night with several other questions and he responded the next morning. The day of the procedure he was focused yet friendly. Dr. Hijazi knows what he’s doing and it is very apparent in the confidence he exudes and how masterfully he performs the procedure. His team shares his qualities. I strongly recommend Dr. Hijazi.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Dr. Ziyad M. Hijazi's Credentials

• Arabic

• Univ Of Jordan, Fac Of Med, Amman, Jordan (Grad. 1982)