Ratings for Dr. Cynthia Verchere

Dr Verchere has been my doctor for almost 5 years now and she is great at what for she and is super knowledge.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr. Verchere performed a 14 hour surgery on my daughter's obstetrical brachial plexus injury, which brought mobility she wouldn't have had otherwise in her right arm. She walked us through the procedure ahead of time and ensured we were very well informed. Her bedside manner is lovely and she is a brilliant surgeon. The scarring on my daughter's neck area and leg where the nerves were harvested from is minimal. We will be forever grateful to this wonderful Doctor. Thank you thank you thank you.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Not enough words to express our thanks to Dr. Verchere. People like her are our country's true celebrities... She is an amazing human being-- not only is she a gifted surgeon, but also a kind and loving presence for parents and their child during a stressful time. She did our child's cleft lip and palate surgery this year with great results. Where would we be without people like her?

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Verchere performed 2 surgeries (so far) to remove the large hairy nevus covering my son's nose, lip and cheek. The results are phenominal! This Doctor (and her staff) are caring, knowledgable and wonderful with the kids. I trust her 100% and would recommend her to anyone considering this surgery for their child.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr. Verchere preformed my daughters surgery of pollicization. She is absolutely wonderful as are her staff and colleagues. She was very informative at any and all appointments and answered any question or concerns we had. She was/is always on time for her appointments. +++ surgeon! Highly recommend her! My daughters scar is so minimal and almost completely faded. 99% of people who meet my daughter do not even realize she only has 4 digits on her one had because of the amazing job Dr. Verchere did!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

What a kind and skilled doctor. Performed keloid surgery on my son-very stubborn scars. It's been years since I've seen smooth skin on his torso without huge protruding bumps. Dr verchere and the plastic surgery team are amazing. Thank- you doesn't begin to come close to expression appreciation!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

Dr. Verchere recently performed otoplasty on my teenage son so his ears would appear less prominent. She and her assistant Norine were extremely kind and compassionate. The surgery went exactly as Dr. Verchere explained it would and my son is 100% satisfied with the result. You need to wait a long time to get in to see her, but the wait is definitely worth it.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Dr. Verchere did my son's cleft lip and palate surgeries in Nov/09 & April/10 and in my family's opinion, did over and above our expectations! She is a lovely, helpful lady, very knowledgeable and helped us feel calmer about all the procedures. It is now about 1 1/2 years past and many people do not even know he had a cleft. Scar line is very faint and nose alignment very even and level. Excellent work!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Dr. Verchere did a long 14 hour surgery on my grandaughter's brachial plexus injury when she was just 4 months old. The surgery was as successfull as Dr Verchere could make it and my grandaughter has mobility in most parts of her arm and some in her hand. We are all very greatful.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

AMAZING!!! Son had a lump removed above his eye. 1 week later and no scar, no scab, nothing!!! Bruise on his hand from his IV has lasted longer. She is awesome as a person and even better as a doc!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010