Ratings for Dr. Kira M. Alatar

she is great doctor , very friendly an helpful. She is my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Loved Dr Alatar and hated to see her go to the Porterneck Office. She is a great doctor who is concerned about my health care needs.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

I have been with Dr. Alatar for 7 years. She is the best Dr. I have ever seen. She remebers everything you tell her. Always taking notes. Her staff is very friendly an helpful. I recommend Dr. Alatar an staff to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

As someone who works in a doctor's office, I was very impressed when I went to Dr. Alatar's office. I wish all doctors were as genuine and caring as she is. Most of her staff is amazing and very knowledgable as well. I would love to work in an office like hers.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Dr Alatar is great. She is very friendly, sympathetic, and knowledgeable. The best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Wonderful doctor and staff. Since I moved, I travel two hours to keep Dr Alatar as my doctor.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

Dr. Alatar is an incredible doctor. She is extremely attentive, spends as much time with you as you need, is a superb diagnostician, and works with your insurance coverage. She remembers so many details about you that she can spend each visit discussing new problems rather than having you rehash old conversations. She takes copious notes at each visit and is very careful about new meds. Her easy, quiet manner can put even the most nervous patient at ease. She inspires trust by listening, calmly reacting, and delivering helpful, accurate advice. A first-rate family doctor!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2006

Dr. Kira M. Alatar's Credentials

• Mercer University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)