Ratings for Dr. Koma Isreal

I really dont understand what you people are saying about this EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!!! How dare you judge him with your ugly thoughts and words. He has been an exceptional family Doctor.... his wait times are average if not great.. most of all he has great knowledge..... So please keep your false comments to yourself.... Salvatore Cicero

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

This man is a lunatic. We went in to just inquire about a personal document and instead of treating us with any kind of dignity, he came out screaming in our faces in the middle of the waiting room. He has been our family doctor for over 15 years, and this is the way he treats us? Any other time we have gone to see him we've faced HOURS of wait time both in the waiting room and sitting rooms, face unnecessary questions and commentary that are not related to what we are seeing him for, and just overall bad services. Worst doctor avoid at all costs 0/10.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I have the worst luck in this world because I have Dr. Israel as my family doctor. He and his wife, the puppet, are the meanest, two-faced people. He will talk to you about other patients and their wives, women, and bodies. Be careful when you go there - don't say anything private to him! He will try to act like your friend and say something about his wife, and then take the words from your mouth like a snake and use it against you. Did I mention how dirty his clinic was?

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

He is the worst family doctor in Hamilton. The wait is always at least 2 hours. And then the entry depends on his social connection with the patient. When you finally enter, there is another wait, when he gets to choose his patients again. Finally, when his highness arrives, half the time is spent talking rubbish and in the last two minutes, he will diagnose you and give you the medication. I always visit the walk in clinic afterwards because his diagnoses are always wrong. I have had him as my family doctor for around 13 years, but have only visited him 20 times. I think back in Israel or wherever he is from, he was at best a nurse whose specialty was circumcision. I think that the health department should not allow this kind of people to practice medicine. Another thing that comes to my attention is that his wife behaves like she is a queen, especially now after she injected her face with a ton of botox. Stay away from this pretend doctor.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Unprofessional, waited for 2 hours and did not even give me a diagnosis. His wife is the receptionist and she's very rude, Thank fully I now see another doctor

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

This doctor is absolutely terrible. He is not knowledgeable of the skill and should not have been a doctor. First the wait time is about 3 hours to go inside and speak to him. When he finally gives you the time of day, he wastes time and talks about inappropriate things (asked me about my sex life before i even mentioned my swollen ankle). After the visit (which lasted 5 min), he perscribed me the wrong medicine (found out a week later it was ear medicine after checking with the walk in clinic doctor). Worst doctor ever. In addition, he sneaks patients in through the back that he favours who are his race.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Terrible, the most dirty place in my life, there was even a fly " maybe he brought it with him from the Middle East "

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Awesome doctor, enough said

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Koma is always late, to the point that I don't even want to go for visits anymore because I know that I'll have to wait for hours. When he sees a friend waiting, they automatically go before those patients who have been waiting for hours. Inside the office it is not clean and looks as though the floor has not been wiped in years. When you finally get in his office for your visit, he asks very inappropriate questions and is not very professional.The visit is very short and you would have been better off treating yourself than go to him.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Dr Israel has a serious attitude problem as well as his staff. The minimum waiting time I had to wait was 2.5 hours and that's when I have an appointment. After that long waiting, you go inside and good luck waiting for him to show up. After all, he maximum spends 30 seconds and he never listens to your concerns. Honestly, I don't recommend this doctor if you concern about your health and you want someone to listen you. I honestly feel like he doesn't know how to treat his paitintes and God knows about his knowldge. Again good luck with the rude staff he has.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013