Ratings for Dr. Tao Chen

Dr. Chen is great! He listens well and understands your problem. Very patient and it is comforting to visit him.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

I was a patient of Dr Chen's many years ago. I found him to be cold, uncaring and would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Chen for 29 years. I have the upmost respect for Dr. Chen. He has always greeted me by my first name, asked me how my kids are, even took time to look at pictures of them. Both my older sisters were also patients of Dr. Chen's and at every visit I have had with Dr. Chen he has always asked me about my sisters. I find him to be very personable, polite and easy to approach with questions I have. Best bedside manners I have seen in my lifetime. I developed diabetes while pregnant with both of my children, throughout both pregnancies, he monitored my pregancies very close and was worried, as a matter of fact, he told me at one of my visits that I was giving him more gray hairs than what he wanted. I am not looking forward to the day he retires. I

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Very Caring , a rare find in the world of medicine

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010

I was a patient of his for many years and I found him to be a very caring doctor. He follows up on every detail. I wish more doctors were as caring and concerned about ones well being as he is. He always knew my name without looking at a chart; you were not just a number to him. I never had a bad experience with him. The only time he wasn't punctual was when an emergency came up, which is very understandable. He actually cares about your well being. I have since moved out of state and haven't been able to find a doctor as good as him.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Dr Chen demonstrates an insensitive and impersonal bedside manner and his actions are suspicious. He informed me over the TELEPHONE that ultrasound results revealed my baby died in utero. After he delivered my baby, he carried her across the room with head and limbs dangling, showing no respect for my feelings nor regard for her human dignity. Adding insult to injury, at my 6 week follow-up visit, he had the nerve to tell me I was allowing myself to get fat. When my next OB requested records of my stillbirth, the only ones rec'd from Dr. Chen's office were minimal. They contained no formal reports regarding the pregancy or the stillbirth. Hospital records on the stillbirth were unavailable. Beware!!!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Dr. Tao Chen's Credentials

• Kaohsiung (Takau) Med Coll, Kaohsiung, Taiwan (244-01 Eff 1/1971) (Grad. 1965)