Ratings for Dr. Laura U. Vetrone

I felt completely humiliated at this doctor visit. I am a new patient and my appointment was scheduled from two months away from the time of availability. If you are a new patient. Don't waste your time trying. During my first visit I waited for 30 minutes before I was seen. Then another 15 minutes for the doctor to see me. The visit was only 10 min if that. The doctor appeared to be the in a hurry and not interested in seeing me. The doctor said HMO is only for serious illnesses. She specifically said "HMO does not pay for you to figure out what is going on with your brain. If you don't need surgery then I'm not writing a referral to a neurologist." I had a post concussion with continuing symptoms. I am confused and just want to know what's going on. She told me that it's nothing I could do to fix it. She could have been more sincere and empathetic. I felt like she just blow me off like my insurance was not good enough. The only good thing I gained from this experience is that HMO suck and I need to change insurance to get proper service. I thought that a doctor is suppose to treat everyone the same regardless of insurance.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Been a patient of hers for 20 years. Followed her from advocate health system to Elmhurst. Very thorough. Attentive. I have complex medical history. She stays on top of it.Thanks

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Her and her nurse are very rude and cold. Dr. Vetrone made me cry in her office because of her snark comments and laughs under her breath, and then left. Every time I went in I didn't know what kind personality I would get from her. I did not appricate her eye rolls and sighs when I would ask questions about my health. I would never go to her again and would not recommend anyone I know to ever allow this woman to treat them.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Not on time but that's usually fine. She wasn't very knowledgable and had an attitude when asked questions.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Listens, does not rush you and remembers who you are. Now working at Elmhurst Memorial Elmhurst Clinic since August 2012.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

I like Dr. Vetrone...she always seems interested in me and my condition(s). Th

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

She made comments about my completely normal lifestyle that were rude and inconsiderate.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2008

She is wonderful. very gentle and considerate of any issue going on.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Dr. Laura U. Vetrone's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1989)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal