Ratings for Dr. Ravi Badlani

BADLANI GIVES A BAD NAME TO THE MEDICAL PROFESSION.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

We took the advice of my father’s Orthopedic and found him a new Internist. Badlani has a history of cheating the Medicaid program. We suspected something wasn’t right with him so we asked my father’s Orthopedic Surgeon. Through our research we learned he was the subject of a State investigation (RAC Auditors for the State of Illinois). A doctor that cheats a government funded healthcare program is a low-life in the eyes of the public.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Beware!! This doctor is under investigation for several issues with Medicare. Recent Medicare audit revealed he owes Medicare over 2 million!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Dr. Badlani was fantastic and a truly great doctor. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Worst Doctor I have ever been to in my life. Receptionist is awful as well-rude, inconsiderate, and very trashy. I would highly discourage anyone from going to see him.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2011

In my experience this doctor is not interested in the well being of his patients.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr. Ravi Badlani's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1994)