Ratings for Dr. Gretchen L. Byrkit

I just loved how dr. byrkit took absolutely great care of me while I was receiving care by her. She was very caring, conscious and informative about my situation. I would definitely recommend her as a ob gyn! A big THANKS and 👍 to you!😃

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr. Byrkit is not personable in no way whatsoever and has absolutely no bedside manners! No thank you!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr. Byrkit was my doctor for about ten years until I moved out of Illinois. She is one of the best doctors I ever had and will not find a more competent doctor than her.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

This was my first initial visit to her office. Dr.Brykit was not very personable. Her has no beside manners. I will not be returning to her office.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

For me, it just did go well from the beginning and I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Dr. Byrket is a great doctor. She has had a lot of experience and is very knowledgeable. Even when she is very busy, she takes the time to listen to you and explain everything. I would highly recommend this doctor.m

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Terrible doctor! Continuously made me come back for invasive procedures and couldn't explain why. When I went to a specialist for a 2nd oppinion they told me if I would have kept going back I would have probably had a lot of trouble giving birth later in life.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Gretchen is the absolute best doctor I've ever had. I've seen her for four years and through the birth of my first son. I'm now pregnant with my second. I have never felt so comfortable and taken care of!!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

very sharp busy doctor. very good. she takes the time to find problems and makes short order of them. great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Gretchen L. Byrkit's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1996)

HealthFirst