Ratings for Dr. Elise Spring

Amazing doctor, and I will miss her tremendously! I know I will never find another as smart, knowledgeable and compassionate as dr. Spring.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr. Spring is the kindest, most knowledgeable medical person I have ever had contact with. I have been with her now for 30 years, and she has in that time been attentive, conscientious and thorough. She is able to get to the heart of the problem quickly, has made decisions which have saved my life , and I trust her completely. Her office has never been dirty. On occasion it was messy. You know who also had a messy office: Einstein! She became seriously ill in January. I know that she wanted to come back, but her physicians said no. I also know she had contact with Bev and Dr.Caspin during this time: not sure what the judgemental person below was talking about- probably angry because they were not willing to discuss Dr. Spring’s personal information with her. I think Dr. Spring is amazing: I sincerely hope that her health issues are solved. And that she has a wonderful next stage of her life. She is a wonderful Doctor and a wonderful person: I wish her the best! I will never find another like her.😔😔

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

she's the BEST family doctor in the wold. She makes you feel very welcomed and comfortable

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Doctor Spring is a doctor which was sent from heaven.............. I have been going to Doctor Spring since I was 18 I am now 53. I am a true devoted patient of hers. I can tell you she is the most kind professional doctors that anyone could ever have. She has helped me in my teenage years to my married years to my parent years. She has been a second mom my daughter who dearly loves Doctor Spring. As a mom there are times when your daughter feels more comfortable speaking to another women and Dr. Spring is not just your ordinary doctor she knows how to put certain subjects in words that normal people can understand. Yes she ran late on her appointments BUT she was worth every minute. I live in Whitby and I can tell you that the drive in to see her was always worth it. Always had time for a chat and to help and guide you in the best possible way when you needed it most. Yes she did cancel appointments but jus REMEMBER doctors are also human. They do get sick too. I will so much miss Doctor Spring and are not looking forward to finding another doctor no one will ever take care of me and my family like Doctor Spring has take it from a patient who has been dedicated to her for 35 years. I love her and I wish the best for her health and if she ever comes around to practice again I will 10000000000000% + be her devoted patient. So if you have ever had Dr. Spring for a doctor you will know she is one of a kind and you will NEVER FIND A DOCTOR LIKE HER. WE LOVE YOU DOCTOR SPRING.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr Spring is a very kind and caring person. She never rushed me out of her office when I needed more time which is why I never complain about having to wait. I am thinking on moving to a new GP as I feel she is no longer thorough enough and the cleanliness of the office is horrible at best. I wish Dr Spring all the best with her health issues. After all, she's not only a doctor but a wonderful human being.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Dr. Spring has been our family doctor for over 10 years, and in January, fell off the face of the earth. For years before, she used to cancel most of our scheduled appointments last minute for one reason or anaother and she seems to have given no clear explanation to either her staff or her Partner, whom we have repeatedly questioned (although we were assured she would be back in September....NOT!!!!) There has been another doctor working part time to help out and we are very grateful that one or the other doctors has always been available to us. Both Bev and Dr. Caspin seem to have been kept in the dark as well. How can a physician treat her patients and colleagues in such an irresponsible manner? If I just one day left my job with no explanation, I would be fired and black balled by my entire profession! She is obviously a very unreliable and unprofessional person. I rate Dr. Spring a big ZERO!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Dr. Spring is one of the most empathetic physicians I have ever met. She asks the right questions and has a good sense of when to push for more information.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Spring for 18 years. She is kind, compassionate, knowledgeable and an extraordinarily good listener. Also, her bedside manner is superb. Her partner Dr. Caspin and Bev the majordomo round out the stellar experience.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Have been with Dr Spring for 15 years. She is amazing! Really helped me through a tough pregnancy. Hope she never retires!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I haven't been able to get out and see Dr. Spring as much as I wanted. But when the going got tough, Dr Spring stood up and saved my life - literally. I would not be alive today if it weren't for her quick actions.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016