Dr. Andrew Sarkany

Ratings for Dr. Andrew Sarkany

Nothing but the highest regards and respect for Andy, Mark, and Amber. My wife and I started with Andy in 1981 and have recommended their services to all of our friends and acquaintances.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Amazing people skills, friendly staff, pleasant environment where kids will not feel scared, nor uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. Sarkany saved a tooth that another dentist insisted needed to be pulled and replaced with either an implant or a bridge at a cost ten times what I paid to Dr. Sarkany. I am very impressed with Dr. Sarkany and his entire team. They made me feel like I'd been going to them for years and this was my very first appointment. Connie Christian

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

My husband and I are very pleased with this dentist. Everyone is very cheery in the morning and Dr. Sark always knows how to improve my smile :)

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Amazing Denitists! Both are wonderful at their jobs. Everything is always explained well and they make you feel comforatable. Gotta love Dr. Sark for the high five's and his singing. My son (9) also loves his dental visits. Thanks Dr. Mark & Dr. Andy!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

I have had a number of dentists over the years and have now been with Dr. Mark and Andy for 10 years. They are kind and very professional. My kids actually enjoy going to the dentist! Always a great experience.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Probably the best there is!! Great service, support, knowledge, and general demeanor with patients. I cannot extol his virtues enough.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

Dr. Sarkany is the best! I look forward to going to the dentist :), the staff are easy to chat with and friendly and Dr. Sarkany is always good for a laugh. He is professional, helpful, takes the time to explain and is very understanding. He does not do things that are unnecessary, and his expertise and knowledge about the teeth of our children is always spot on. Great doctor and great person!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Dr. Sarkany and his son Mark make you feel so comfortable that you look forward to going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

Dr. Andy is the greatest. I've been going to hims since he openned his practice an my kids, now 24 and 26 have gone to him their whole lives. He's funny, puts you at ease, explains things very well. Can't imagine a better dentist. His son Mark is also terrific.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2009