Ratings for Dr. Carmen A. Sierra

Great doctor! Always helpful, punctual and very professional doctor!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

seems to know her stuff but it was a 2-hour wait to see her (with an appointment). the front desk staff doesn't seem to know very much. the office itself is kind of beat up and crowded. they also don't take credit cards for co-pays, which is a hassle. you can do better.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

This doctor will make you schedule appointments for every little thing like referrals or bloodwork papers just to bill you for the appointment. The wait time is the worst I've ever experienced, over an hour, because she overbooks herself with so many appointments. Then the one time I needed advice and a diagnosis she shows me my condition on Web Md on her fancy computer screen & writes me a prescription. Thanks but I could have done that myself and went to a Walgreens clinic. At least that would have been cheaper & more time efficient. Waste of time and money. Three appointments & never again.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

SHE HAD MISS DIAGNOSE MY GRANDMOTHER AND NEVER HELPED HER UNDERSTAND WHY SHE FELT THE WAY SHE DID BACK IN 2007 NOW MY GRANDMOTHER HAS STAGE 4 CANCER NO HOPE FOR HER DR SIERRA IS NOT THE RIGHT DOCTOR TO GO TO IT SEEMS SHE JUST WANTS TO KEEP CHARGING HELTHCARE FOR NOTHING

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

I felt very uneasy throughout my entire visit: doctor kept leaving in the middle to go to other patients, she had no gowns for my pelvic exam, and she would leave the door open while talking to me. Everything she did seemed to be so that she could bill me again: she would not give me the seasonal and H1N1 shots at the same time, she required that I make appointments to go over test results (even when they were normal), she required that you schedule an appointment every three months for an prescription refill (even though I have been on the medication for years). It seemed to add up to wanting to bill patients multiple times.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010