Ratings for Dr. Tamara P. Vokes

Dr Vokes is compassionate and an expert in her field. I thank God for ever finding her. After 2 years of suffering I can say that because of her I am finally getting better. This is after going to 4 different Illinois hospitals and the Mayo Clinic. I have nothing but good things to say about her and staff. I can only wish there were more doctors like her!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

I had impression that she does not care for patient at all and her knowledge is very low. I have all symptoms of overactive thyroid. She left me to undress and came back after 15 minutes.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Dr.Vokes works in the University of Chicago Clinics, she is very ethical, does not push medication, listens to the patient and works with you to come up with a resolution or plan for sustained good health. She is cautious and thoughtful when diagnosing and ordering tests, xrays, and medications. I like her personal manner.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2009

Dr. Tamara P. Vokes's Credentials

• Univ Of Belgrade, Med Fak, Beograd, Serbia (Grad. 1977)