Ratings for Dr. Bruce D. Sampson

Have seen Dr. Sampson on multiple occasions over the past 14 years. I truly believe he is responsible for having saved my life on 2 different occasions by diagnosing 2 separate, but potentially life threatening illnesses and referring me to the appropriate specialist. Dr. Sampson will spend as much time with you as you need to answer questions or concerns that you may have. That being said, puncuality is not a strong suit of the office and at times some of the office staff can be a litte short and tough to deal with. I have called with general questions of the nurse in the past and felt as though I was really putting her out. However, I will continue to use Dr. Sampson. Although very seldom will I actually see him until at least 40 - 60 minutes after a scheduled appointment time, I still feel he is worth the wait, because of his thoroughness, knowledge and overall expertise.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Dr.Sampson is a wonderful, caring Christian man. He gives you all the time you need and even shares a joke now and then. He admits when he doesn't know the problem and will refer to the appropriate specialists. He believes in testing rather than just throwing pills at you. He has been my personal physician for approx. 25 years of multiple chronic medical problems and I am alive today because this man is a true healer.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

Extremely pleased. He is very knowledgeable, very patient, and very understanding. He is also a very good listener. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2009

Dr. Bruce D. Sampson's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Oxford