Ratings for Dr. Beatrice C. Klade

I went to her for a second opinion after I had been diagnosed with breast cancer. She was delayed for my first appointment, however, it was because she had to review my information before talking to me. She explained everything in great detail, answered all of my questions and was kind and attentive, and took all the time I needed. I had her do my surgery and it was obvious she was skilled, kind, thorough and explained the next steps in great detail including giving me names and numbers for the radiation and general oncology follow up. My follow up with her was again always positive. She is a skilled surgeon and also a kind and compassionate Doctor. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I met Dr. Klade when admitted to Edward Hospital 11/2013 with gall bladder problems. She spent over a half hour at my bedside( at 9:00 pm after a full day of surgeries) explaining the procudre, drawing pictures, and answering my questions. She was everything you want in a surgeon: Knowlegable, confident, compassionate and kind. At the follow up visit I had a week later I was out the door 30 minutes after arriving. She was again very attentive, and addressed all my questions. I urge anyone that needs a surgeon to contact her office. I hope never to need surgery again, but if I do I will certainly hope she is available.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

I had my appointment at 9 am i was not seen until 11 am. She then rushed to see me didn't care to answer any if my questions now i have to go see my pcp due to some complications am having surgery

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

I should have seen another surgeon, I had a dual procedure involving a plastic surgeon, it was very terrifying to know that her tardiness at my appoinment and her 5 hour tardiness the day of surgery, not only upset me but it upset the plastic surgeon that was to operate on my breasts once she had done her operation. As if the breast cancer wasn't bad enough, I had to have a shouting match with Dr. Klade moments prior to surgery, where she told me basically it wasn't her fault she was late. The least she could have done was apologize, she did not. No matter how severe your disease, don't waste crucial time waiting for her, she isn't worth it. And shame too on the plastic surgeon for not standing up for me or himself. It is a terrible feeling knowing that the plastic surgeon really wanted to somewhere else but had no choice except to wait. Too much pressure for a patient to sustain. From the 1st appointment to end result it was nothing but awful with Dr. Klade

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

I never met someone in such a hurry, I was rushed through my consult and ultimately found another surgeon, I felt that she could not be bothered with me, she was obviously overbooked and extended her operating hours far beyond the reasonable time

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

I should've stuck with the reviews for her. I was the first appt that morning and she still showed up 30min late!!! Then, when she did get there, she stood in her office gossiping about her weekend events; I had already been sitting there over an hr. She was nice, under the circumstances, but seemed extremely ditzy. She made my "routine" surgery sound like I was going to be part of a horror movie and die on the table!!!! Took me 3 weeks to get in for the appointment and another 2 weeks for the surgery.....and then my surgery time kept changing and when I asked why...all i was told was "because these are Dr. Klades rules". FIND SOMEONE ELSE!!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

I have only great things to say about Dr. Klade. She is friendly, helpful, does not rush through patients, and most importantly, her surgical skills are outstanding.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

I also had to wait to see Dr. Klade but it was worth it. She performed my surgery last week and it went GREAT. She put me at ease before the surgery. I would definately go back to her office if I had to have surgery again.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

I am a new patient and the doctor took 45 mins to see me. There was one other patient in the waiting room when I arrived 10 mins. early.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

Dr. Beatrice C. Klade's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Naperville, IL