Ratings for Dr. William D. Kerr

Dr Kerr dismissed my other dr's dx and gave me an unnecessary breast exam ("while you're here...")! It was highly inappropriate and invasive. I was there to see if I had a cortisol issue. I felt abused but didn't know what to say or to whom. Should've had a nurse in there with me. Shocking. Still bothers me years later.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Quack. Who knows if he knows his stuff because he is such a old creeper. Make sure to ask a nurse to stay in the room!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

He ordered many blood tests to be done just not the right one - test for thyroid antibodies although I have told him that almost all people who got the drug that made me sick have got Hashimoto's or Graves disease. My impression was that he was more concerned if I am going to sue doctor who gave me the drug that made me sick than for my health. It was worth switching to another doctor.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

Based on my own experience with this doctor, I was very satisfied. Dr. Kerr is one of the most brilliant and knowledgeable doctors I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

We are VERY-VERY-VERY frustrated with communication system they have. You can NEVER talk to doctor over the phone. Nurse returns calls in several days or even weeks. Whatever you ask, however you complain - they just put your words in "messages" for nurse of doctor. And then you hope they will call you. We had this situation like 4-th time already. And even though we like the doctor, I guess we will switch to another one.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

He does not believe to the patient. It was really wasting of time and money to see him. He should not be a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2010

Dr. William D. Kerr's Credentials

• Spanish

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1960)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal