Ratings for Dr. Fred Harris

I WILL MISS DR FRED HARRIS FOREVER....... FROM JEREMY AND FAMILY YOUR THE BEST IN OUR FAMILY IN THE WORLD OF DRS , MISSING YOU AND THINKING OF YOU FOREVER OX

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

My family and i were sorry to leave his practice as we relocated to PEI. Dr. Fred is the most caring and compassionate Dr. I have ever met. Always gives you the time and attention, making you feel like you are his only patient. Knowlegeable, and a brillant individual. Dr. Fred is rare. He knows how to listen! We've been away from his practice for 5 years but we mention him with much love and respect on a regular basis. Now - if we could clone is talent, abilities and styles - more patients would be the lucky recipients.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

This Dr. should go back for restesting...More concerned about making money and charging OHIP than the care of his patients. He never has time to talk to you. In and out in 15 minutes. Money hungry Dr.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Maybe he was taking a personal call because he had a family emergency. Doctors are people too, and Freddy is the best.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Harris for 19 years. He is a brilliant, compassionate and dedicated doctor. He is the ideal doctor in every way. Listens very carefully. Explains things like a good teacher, clearly and simply. Always responds to phone calls quickly. Most significantly however, is that unlike other family doctors, he schedules counseling time with you when you have significant personal problems that are impacting on your health. Many times just being in his presence and his careful listening has lifted me up and relieved my suffering.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010

The best doctor ever! So sorry to leave Dr. Fred Harris due to a moveto Collingwood. He is brilliant, compassionate, responsible, caring, and a true compliment to the medical profession. I trust he will continue to influence those to follow long into his retirement. What an asset he is and an honour to have had his care!Victoria C. Hyndman victoriahyndman@sympatico.ca

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

Dr Fred Harris has been my family doctor since delivered my son 22 years ago. He was Dr Fred to both of my children and when my daughter was born he came to see her at the hospital on his day off. He has been our confidante, adviser and kept us well. We will truly be missed. God Bless Fred>

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

I have know doc Harris since I was 17 and I'm 33 now he has been the most amazing doctor he has watched me grow up and have 2beautiful kids that both went to him and my husband also he never ever refused to see my kids even for somthing I thought was bad he would always squeeze us in . He will be missed alot by the whole family.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

One if not the finest doctors/humans I have ever met. I have been under his care for the past 10 years, I have always had my calls returned maybe he spoiled me with his care and smile. I think a lot of doctors can learn from him and wish they would. Man... Fred o.k... Freddie I will miss you when you retire. No he didn't pay me to write this! Your ok Dr. Harris!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Dr Harris was a true professional, and he will be missed due to retirement. He took after has Father who was also a doctor. There are very few like him and i have known Freddy since high school.I will always carry Freddy with me with great admiration, and it has been an honor to have been a patient of his. A true professional

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009