Ratings for Dr. Melody Cobleigh

Dr. Cobleigh is an excellent oncologist. I would recommend her to anyone facing serious breast cancer issues. She is knowledgeable and treats her patients as partners in their treatment. She is readily accessible via email and is an expert diagnostician. She is very unassuming and does not have an over-inflated ego, as some doctors of her caliber do.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Dr. Cobleigh is an expert in breast cancer. She is up-to-date on the latest procedures and medications. She is incredibly accessible and responds to her patients' questions quickly and at all hours of the day. She is not an alarmist and has a very soothing approach. I consider myself fortunate to be in her care, particularly since I have metastatic disease. I know that I am getting the best and latest treatment possible.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. Cobleigh is very knowledgeable and honest. She is encouraging without being unrealistic. She is very quick to respond to emails which I prefer to phone calls. I found her to spend more time with me than most other doctors.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

Very honest and straight forward. Doesn't sugar coat. Listened to all my issues and addressed in a timely manner. When needed, a phone call was made otherwise communicated by email (option I chose) which I found very effective and convenient. No need to wait for a phone call. Extremely knowledgeable and sensitive.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

Needs to work on communication with patients. Also does not like to be questioned.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2010

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

Dr. Melody Cobleigh's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1976)

UPMC