Ratings for Dr. Daniele M. Anderson

Worst doctor and staff. Dr. Anderson is not helpful nor shows any interest in discussing your issue. Northwest Neurology is the worst group of doctors I have encountered. I am taking steps to make sure this office is aware of potential consequences of their poor practice and lack of professionalism. Join the fight!!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2011

Worst MRI experience of my life. The technician had a hard time finding my veins ( which usually is not a problem for me) and actually asked me how many times she could poke me to find my vein before I wanted her to stop! Also, I was in excruciating pain throughout the MRI, but was unable to tell the technician because she gave me no chance to tell her between MRI sessions. She promised me if there were any problems or if I was in pain to let her know but I was never given the chance. As for Dr. Anderson, she was absolutely of no help to me and offered no options to help alleviate my pain.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

Dr. Daniele M. Anderson's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Hoffman Estates, IL