Ratings for Dr. Nasir A. Shamsi

Dr.Shamsi Is A VERY CARING DOCTOR. The reason he overbooks is probably because medicaid barely pays doctors for anything. But besides that he's caring. Isn't that why people become doctors. He's not looking for money, of course he's paid but he does care about each child and their family. DR. Shamsi has a very good heart. My family and I moved and would travel an hour and a half to see before it just became too much. Very honest and compassionate doctor. Love him.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

I don't know how long ago the other person worked at the doctor's office. But I have been taking my son there for 4 years now and we both love it. Granted the wait time is a little longer than I would like but they have a very professional staff. Dr. Shamsi cares about each and every patient no matter the background or insurance. I would highly recommend this place to others and I have. The people I have recommended this place to also love him and the office staff. This is a great place and an even better amazing doctor. Gotta Love him.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

He is not a good doctor what so ever. He doesn't care about the patients with Medicaid. His priorities are private insurance and ethnic people. It takes 2 hours for someone with an appointment to be seen. He will always take sick patients even if he is over booked. If nothing is actually wrong with a patient he will still prescribe medication. He does the same thing with patients that haven't even been seen that day. If the parent says that their child is sick he just gives them a script. I was not a patient, I actually worked for this doctor. That is why I know all of this. Some of the staff was good but there were a select few that were not professional. He does very many illegal things and I wish I could do something about it! Please, nobody take your child there. HE'S AWEFUL!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

Dr. Nasir A. Shamsi's Credentials

• Univ Cetec, Sch Of Med, Santo Domingo, Dom Rep (Closed 1984) (Grad. 1982)