Ratings for Dr. Yvonne King

I have been seeing Dr. King for 20 years now. I love her. She goes that extra mile to seek an answer if she feels there's a question to what's wrong. She is professional and kind. She is human too..do not be too fast to judge. She has to deal with not only her own life, but ours as well. One awesome person and doctor.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

She is awful not only with me but my daughter as well. Traumatized from booster needles. Dismissive attitude and distracted. Wore house slippers during our appointment. Unprofessional to say the least

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I've been with Dr. King for 20 years. She used to be so great, but the last several years she has been dismissive of my symptoms and treating my children with impatience. She has made comments like, "This is ridiculous. I've never seen a child act this way" (in response to getting a needle). Today she counted to 5 and then said she couldn't wait any longer for my son to cooperate. 5 seconds! I said, "How am I supposed to get him medical treatment if you won't take the time to look at him?" She said, "I don't know."

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

I have been with Dr King since birth, and have been seeing her frequently in the last year. I have also been seriously frustrated this past year. I have been trying to get in to see her for two months and all the receptionist will say is "it doesn't look good." Leaving me to try to get into a clinic to get a vital prescription refilled - something she could do over the phone. I am usually very tolerant of her leaves of absence, but I am now going to be searching for a new doctor. Impossible to stay when you NEED to see a doctor and can't get in to see your own family doctor

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr. King does not listen to her patients. I went in asking for birth control and told her that the pill makes me depressed and that I wanted an IUD, she refused to even consider an IUD and quoted me a bunch of information that I later found out is outdated. I am now stuck on the pill and out of my mind until I can find a way to get on something else. Incredibly infuriating.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

I feel that Dr. King has acted very unprofessionally by leaving her office unattended (on many occasions) with no medical replacement. Presently, she is once again out of the office leaving my mother "high and dry" and in need of advice and prescriptions. There is no indication of her return. Is this not patient abandonment??? What is worse is that the office has not heard from her, leaving her poor office staff to handle all of the unpleasant calls.I agree that she should not be allowed to be a professional with these woek ethics!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

very poor doctor she has left a number of times without a replacement leaving her people without a doctor for weeks at a time.i have contacted her office and it was indicated to me that the office has not heard from her. i think she should not be allowed to work as a Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

I disagree with the last comment, this is one of the nicest receptionist's and very helpful. Dr. King cannot always be easy to work for.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2011

well the receptionist is rude,that's for sure. She should be working away from the public.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

The attitude of this Dr. can be judged by a sign outside her office:"If you are here with flu-like symptoms please go home and telephone your family Doctor" duh!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011