Ratings for Dr. Walter J. Whang

Dr. Whang was my psychiatrist for over an 8 year period of time! Foolishly, while extremely vulnerable from the start of our relationship in 2008-2017, I never questioned anything or any manner of which he suggested or acted! I really was manipulated into believing he actually cared about me and my well-being! However! After almost dying because of Dr. Whang's reckless behavior and prescribing illegal amounts of medications! However, while having to accept reality! I definitely miss Dr. Whang despite almost dying because of his behavior!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Whang is the best Doctor in the Midwest Region in psychiatry. I have been with him for four years and even left thinking another Doctor was better. he has saved my life many times. He is educated, respectful, and prevents and acts on emergencies in a better manner than most Doctors. it is up to the client to engage in a relationship that invlolves both the Doctor and the patient. He is a genius, that easily recognizes the beginning of relapses. I owe him my life!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

He thinks in a very concrete manner. However, he is amongst many doctors who I believe tend to 'overprescribe' neuroleptic/anti-psychotic medication. That stuff is such a hocus pocus time.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

Dr. Walter J. Whang's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Commercial Insurance Company